Dundjinni for sale

KB9JMQ

First Post
Not sure if anyone saw this yet. Press release at their website.
(Mods - feel free to edit this down as necessary)

Dundjinni map and adventure creation software was released on Friday, Fluid Entertainment announced today. It is available for purchase and download on the Dundjinni website – www.dundjinni.com.

Dundjinni software permits DMs to create and print professional-looking maps and adventures. Via an intuitive point and click interface, DMs can create beautifully detailed maps and populate them with a variety of objects, obstacles, NPC’s and monsters. Room descriptions, text and d20 stats can then be added, or imported from the XML character format (as used by eTools, for example). The resulting adventure and maps can be printed on the user’s home printer.

Dundjinni also includes printable character and monster tokens licensed from Reaper Miniatures, as well as stat blocks and other content from Green Ronin’s Book of Fiends, Privateer Press’ Monsternomicon, and Monte Cook’s Arcana Unearthed (and its supplements) and Eldritch Might series.

Dundjinni comes in three versions: silver ($39.95), gold ($59.95), and platinum ($79.95). Silver contains the map utility only, gold includes both the adventure and mapping capabilities, and platinum contains everything in gold plus additional stats, monsters, and artpacks. The three artpacks included in Platinum (Castle, Temple, and Village) are also available for sale separately.

A demo of the software, along with a weekly sampling of maps, objects, and adventures can be downloaded for free from the company’s website, www.dundjinni.com.

About Fluid Entertainment
Fluid Entertainment is a developer of entertainment software and based in Mill Valley CA. The talented team at Fluid has been honored with numerous industry awards, including two nominations for the Software Publisher’s Association for Best Title of the Year. Their love for D&D has resulted in two titles for the PRPG community; the 3E Character Generator and eTools. Their latest title, Dundjinni, is an independent effort to serve the PRPG community.

FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS PRESS RELEASE, CONTACT MELINDA MACAULEY AT (415) 271-1122

Last edited:

Painfully

First Post
It's the bugs threads on their forum that holds my interest at the moment. Cannot be too careful with crappy software, or poorly edited books these days. It does look promising though.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
While the demo is impressive I find myself holding off buying it. I think I will wait and see how it looks at GENCON and give it some time for stress testing by others.

KB9JMQ

First Post
Hand of Evil said:
While the demo is impressive I find myself holding off buying it. I think I will wait and see how it looks at GENCON and give it some time for stress testing by others.

My thoughts exactly. They might even have a patch or two out by then also if it is needed.

Remove ads