• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Talking The Talk Sticky Threads

Kaodi

Hero
Can I safely assume that the current setup in the Talking the Talk forum is already set for amendment when the opportunity presents itself? I just ask because having half the forum filled by sticky threads of questionable current relevance is a bit of a drag to have to scroll past every time you want to see what threads have been updated.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I was just going to post a comment/complaint about this when I discovered this thread. Further information: there are 17 stickies, 12 of them from 2007 or older (half of those 2004 and older), most with only a few replies and few views.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Most of those are just the overall board moderators. [MENTION=19696]Bront[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13442]Brother Shatterstone[/MENTION] seem to be the specific ones in this case.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Can I safely assume that the current setup in the Talking the Talk forum is already set for amendment when the opportunity presents itself? I just ask because having half the forum filled by sticky threads of questionable current relevance is a bit of a drag to have to scroll past every time you want to see what threads have been updated.

I see what you are talking about... I'll take care of it.

Regards,
BS
PbP Mod

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Okay, we're down to 4 sticky threads... (and the only ones that should have been so in the first place) If any of the ones remaining still seem to be pointless and/or in the way let me know.

Regards,
BS
PbP Mod

Remove ads