Hellboy Homebrew - The Antichrist Engines Saturday 9a-1p

Mark Causey

Explorer
Hello all,

I have a game I've always wanted to run and have never had a chance to do so. It's about a vast conspiracy that threatens the fate of the very world! So, expect pulp superhero-ish adventure with the BPRD as they set about to rid the world of the Antichrist Engines before it's too late. System will be explained at the table!

Seat 1: NCSUCodeMonkey
Seat 2: Henry
Seat 3: reveal
Seat 4: raineym
Alt Seat 1:

Last edited:

Hey Mark, I'm currently booked for this time slot. Do you think you'll get to run it at any other time? Perhaps a pickup game if we can find the players?

Mark Causey

Explorer
Any time on Saturday that you can recommend? Otherwise it'll have to be a local game after gameday - I work every day but Saturday now.

MC3

Henry

Autoexreginated
Hey [MENTION=2047]NCSUCodeMonkey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13347]Mark Causey[/MENTION], any chance of saturday morning 9-1? I have my 2p game or i would have signed up for this myself - or the 8p to midnight game slot, if You and Codemonkey are staying overnight.

[MENTION=13347]Mark Causey[/MENTION], I'm running a game on Saturday night. If you're willing to move to Sat AM then sign me up! Sounds like you could sign up [MENTION=158]Henry[/MENTION] as well.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Done, [MENTION=2047]NCSUCodeMonkey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=158]Henry[/MENTION]! Please confirm if you want the seats (just being sure).

Remove ads