OSR [4e] OSR Clone

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ
I could probably do Google Drive...as I have google accounts. Never done it that way. How do I make it so people can access Google Docs?

Pretend I am your ignorant Grandpa on this (probably not too far off the mark for some of the younger people here) who is pretty ignorant on how technology works...so step by step could be useful.

Drag and drop the file that you want to share to the Google Drive. After it uploads, righ-click on and select "Share"—it'll bring up a window asking how you want to share. You'll probably want either "View" or "Comment". After you select that, click on "get sharable link", and it give a link that you can copy and past to this thread (or anywhere else you want to share it to. I've provided an image to help. If you need anything else, just ask.

Google Drive.png

muppetmuppet

Explorer
being able to use the same encounter power multiple times in an encounter might well be bad. Having different encounter powers is fine but you might need to restrict them to once per encounter per power, or people will just spam one power.

muppetmuppet

Explorer
your opportunity attacks definitions seem to disagree with each other. One says you get one if a creature moves more than 5 steps and moves past a foe and the other says whenever it leaves a square adjacent to a foe. The first effectively gives everyone shift 5 as a move action which seems wrong.

muppetmuppet

Explorer
Is boost faith so useless it should be a triggered ability made after the roll? i.e. you can choose to use it after you see the number you roll on the dice.

muppetmuppet

Explorer
Not sure you need 2 different anti undead power choices.

How does your can use healing word twice per encounter interact with your current can cast any encounter power anytime you like rule.

muppetmuppet

Explorer
Cause fear and forced movement in general needs some mention of what happens if there is a cliff immediately behind the creature feared. Can it choose to save for example and if successful is it places prone before the barrier? Allowing opportunity attacks against it may make the power too good. If you decide the creature gets a save or prone in some circumstances you need to specify exactly what they are.

muppetmuppet

Explorer
Close bursts didn't originally allow opportunity attacks. As the rules are written as far as I can see so far they do in your version. Will comment more once I see all the powers and what casters can do if they get enemies next to them.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases