Have you heard about this new DnD video game?

It showed up fine for me. Maybe a temporary glitch? They do acknowledge the OGL, so hopefully they want stick their foot in an intellectual property-shaped spiked pit trap.

The graphics do look dated, but I see they are planning on making it a mobile-friendly game.

Server Not Found.

Maybe they ran afoul of trademarks and copyright laws?

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
Could be a local ISP-IP blocking thing. It wouldn't be the first site that's happened with to me.

A kickstarter for a mobile game based on the SRD and done by a first time studio that has never made a video game before.
Could be fun, but I'm not holding out hope that it funds, let alone is released. Stuff like this typically ends up vaporware.

Dausuul

Legend
A kickstarter for a mobile game based on the SRD and done by a first time studio that has never made a video game before.
Could be fun, but I'm not holding out hope that it funds, let alone is released. Stuff like this typically ends up vaporware.
I share your concerns; on the other hand, they do have some decent credentials as IT professionals, and they aren't asking for a ludicrous amount of money. I might throw $10 or $20 their way, just on the off chance they produce something cool.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
If only available for PC, I'm not interested.

Also, while I could live with the cartoonish graphics if the gameplay is good and the story rich, the constant undulations of all the figures is distracting.

Remove ads