Are there any red or pink demihuman/humanoid species in the D&D Multiverse?

Hi - I'm trying to find an existing D&D race or "monster" which basically looks near-human, but has red or pink skin. Is there any such thing? It could be from any D&D setting - Spelljammer, Planescape, anywhere.

P.S. I'm looking for a race that is similar (visually at least) to the pink Imperial Kree from the Marvel Universe, or the Sith species from the Old Empire era in the Star Wars Universe. Is there a D&D race like that?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Well, pink Imperial Kree look like humans, so...:erm:

Xeph, as I recall, were reddish brown. And Hobgoblins also had dark orange to reddish skin.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
If I'm not mistaken, both original Kobolds and Goblins in D&D are described as various colors of "red" (and shades thereof which would include pink) skinned.

Hobgoblins are traditionally -again, in D&D- seen as a rusty-orange or yellowish skinned (with distinctly, for some reason, blue noses).

As previously mentioned, nowadays tieflings and at least some iterations of dragonborn are red-pink-reddish.

Humans, generally speaking (for at least some ethnicities) are often described as "pink-skinned"... and halflings as well.

I'd say there is no shortage of red- or pink-skinned humanoids in D&D...without even getting/going into "weird" or "rare/unusual" species.

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
Hi - I'm trying to find an existing D&D race or "monster" which basically looks near-human, but has red or pink skin. Is there any such thing? It could be from any D&D setting - Spelljammer, Planescape, anywhere.

Do you not have a GM Wand?

Based on what I saw in the movies, Sith were just humans with face paint. So, there you go. Go old-school and grab the Fiendish template from 3 ;) That probably allows for altering appearances.

Remove ads