D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 Bladestorm Adept

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Here is a prestige class I made back in 3.0. By request, I recently updated it for the 3.5 rules.

I've attached the DOC file to this post because I'm to lazy to work out the HTML formatting again. ;)

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 3.5 Bladestorm Adept.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:

kreynolds

First Post
Well, he ^ already knows this, but I dig the heck out of it. Cal, you shoulda put up a poll or something. You know, Smetzger-style. :D

Aelryinth

Explorer
Hmm

Well, I'm under the impression that perfect TWF is an Epic level ability, or a level 18+ class ability (cites the Tempest class).

Based on that alone, I'd have to say the class doesn't fit. He's a better TWF then the fighter spec class designed around the concept.

I dont think the other abilities are all that bad...he's probably going to have at least a level in Monk since he can't wear armor, and be using butterfly swords or something so he can flurry...

Flavor wise, it's not that bad...but Coriolis? I wonder how an Italian managed to get himself named into a combat technique like this.

==Aelryinth

Caliban

Rules Monkey
Aelryinth said:
Hmm

Well, I'm under the impression that perfect TWF is an Epic level ability, or a level 18+ class ability (cites the Tempest class).

Based on that alone, I'd have to say the class doesn't fit. He's a better TWF then the fighter spec class designed around the concept.

Tempest is a ranger class designed around the TWF concept. Bladestorm adept is just as much a "fighter spec class" designed around two-weapon fighting as Tempest is. It's just even more focused, with greater restrictions and higher prerequisites.

In fact, Bladestorm Adept predates the Tempest (and I think the name sounds suspiciously similar).

Remove ads