• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 3.5 DMG out, so the full core rules are now available

Voadam

Legend
The 3.5 DMG is available now for $9.99. So with the PH and MM the full core rules are available including the non srd xp sections.

I wonder if 4e is next.

Keith Robinson

Explorer
I wonder if 4e is next.

It'll be interesting to see. I'm thinking not any time soon, since (a) 4ed is the last edition, so there's still a lot of it floating around, and (b) the PDFs were all for their Collector's Series, which they recently released as hard copies, whereas AFAIK that series didn't include the 4ed Core Rules.

Still, you never know!

darjr

I crit!
The rules compendium is already out, quickstarts, and other players handbooks, 2 and 3 and a couple of the 'heroes:' books, though not heroes of the fallen lands with the base class rebuilds.

Voadam

Legend
Their big kicks recently for releasing stuff seems to be 4e Dragon and Dungeon magazines, 3e Dragonlance, plus the recent 3.5 corebooks, and a smattering of 4e and 3e sourcebooks. They are close, about half way, to finishing up the Dragonlance set with the new module trilogy, Age of Mortals, the Campaign Setting book, Holy Order of the Stars plus the map packs and screen still to go.

For Corebooks we have B/X, Mentzer Basic, Rules Cyclopedia, 3.5, and the 3.5 and 4e rules compendiums. Still to come are the OD&D, AD&D 1e and 2e and the 4e corebooks and 4e essentials corebooks. They might go with the recent reprint core books next but they have been doing a bunch of 4e lately and they have the MM II and III, DMG II, PH II and III, and the Essentials DM Kit already out.

Remove ads