• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 [3.5/PF] Help with a feat!

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone had access to a book with a feat in it about granting fighters more skill points?

I remember something about a +2 skill points/level and maybe adding a skill or 2 to the class list. I can't remember it, or where it came from for the life of me, let alone page numbers for referencing, etc.

Any help out there? Anyone know of this feat, it's name, or anything?

I want to say it was something like "collegiate fighter" or something along those lines, though I may well be delusional.

Able Learner (RoD) might help too since all skills only cost one skill point. So you could purchase cross class skills a little easier.

Jack of All Trades (CAdv) lets you attempt skill checks in trained only skills.

Otherwise, I think there are a few feats that let you treat a certain skill, like speak language or perform, as always in-class.

aglondier

Explorer
Don't remember where I saw it, but I remember a feat that basically gave the same skill advantage that being human gave you, +4 at 1st level, and +1 point each level thereafter. You had to take it at 1st level though.

Thanks all. I'm still not finding exactly what I was looking for, but Nymph's Kiss and that Able Learner thing are a hell of a combo. Thanks!

Keep it coming if anything else crosses anyone's mind. I'd especially be interested in that feat that grants the human skill bonuses.

Remove ads