9bit's 5e Sheet Edit

9bit

Explorer
I have just uploaded 9bit's 5e Sheet Edit to the downloads area.

This is a modified version of the official 5e character sheet (2 pages). I re-arranged some elements to improve the readability and consistency.

Specific Changes
  • Added place to put your character level(s) next to your Character Name. This makes it easier to show multiclass levels
  • Changed the fields in the box to the right of Character Name
  • Added room for Inspiration, Proficiency Bonus, and Passive Perception to fit without looking terrible like on the official sheet
  • Made the Ability Score information in the Skills box grey so it doesn't stand out as much
  • Completely re-arranged / re-designed the AC & HP boxes for usability
  • Moved the Personality Traits boxes to page 2 and replaced them with a section containing Hit Dice, Death Saves, Initiative, Speed, and Vision
  • Widened and added lines to the Attacks & Spellcasting, Features & Traits, and Inventory & Equipment boxes
  • Re-sized and moved some stuff on page 2 to better match the style of page 1 (particularly the box outlines)

A note on how to use the Hit Dice box: in the left blank spot, you write the number of hit dice of that type that you have i.e. _4_ d6 ______ to show that you have 4 hit dice available.
In the left blank spot, you use tick marks to check off how many you've used i.e. _4_ d6 __l l l__ to show you've used up 3 of your available 4 Hit Dice.

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Last edited:

Jeff Carlsen

Adventurer
I know this thread is a couple months old, but I just wanted to let you know that I like what you've done here. These make for a solid option for those who like the official sheets, but want a few concerns addressed.

I just love this sheet! So much more usable space :D

Just one query, I modified the form sections to be one square-ish text box rather than individual single lines, but now the lines don't match up (I had extra detailed text in there!) which makes it difficult to read. Could you perhaps do an extra background without the lines?

9bit

Explorer
9bit updated 9bit's 5e Sheet - 3 page form-fillable with a new update entry:

9bit's 5e Sheets (Horizontal and Vertical)

A high resolution custom edit of the official 5e D&D character sheet, changed for aesthetics and flow. All 3 pages of the vertical version are form-fillable. I like a lot of things about the official character sheet, but I felt the design was inconsistent and could be improved upon. Specific changes and preview images are below.

[See preview images here]

UPDATES...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases