Starfinder A Collection Of Starfinder Ships

Kaodi

Hero
A little over a month ago, before I went back to playing video games for a while, I was on a bit of a Starfinder ship design kick. I even considered, though never pursued, the possibility of publishing a collection of ships for a nominal price. Unfortunately a lot of the ship systems are not firmly included in the Starfinder Compatibility License, which I do not expect to be updated until the Character Operations Manual comes out later this year.

But I idly posted a bunch of stuff on the Starfinder Discord. That had an irregular influx of bots a while back and they changed it so that you have to sign in with your phone to chat on that channel, which I do not really want to do since I am not a big Discord user, so I was thinking that I might open a thread here where I might post things from time to time and possibly take requests as well (because being useful is generally a plus).

I have brainstormed a lot of different names for ship manufacturers as well, which by canon there seem to be a lot of. In my mind perhaps many of them just do custom orders or build licensed models designed by bigger manufacturers. A name also adds a bit of colour and a hint of mystery.

But in any case I have just one for now, a ship designed to be a bit more like a real world interceptor than the UC Pod and Death's Head Necroglider, the only Paizo-published interceptors I know of.

GI Watchman - Tier 1
Tiny interceptor
Speed 14; Maneuverability perfect (turn 0); Drift 1
AC 16; TL 16
HP 30; DT -; CT 6
Shields basic 20 (forward 5, port 5, starboard 5, aft 5)
Attack (Forward) coilgun (4d4)
Attack (Turret) light laser cannon (2d4)
Power Core Micon Ultra (80 PSU); Drift Engine Signal Basic; Systems budget long-range sensors, mk 1 trinode computer, mk 3 armour, mk 3 defences; Expansion Bays none; Modifiers +1 to any three checks per turn; Complement 1
CREW
Pilot Computers +5, gunnery +5, Piloting +10

BP 55
frame 6
micron ultra 8 / 80*
t14 thrusters 7 / 40
signal basic 2 / 0
turret mount 5 / 0
basic 20 shields 3 / 10
coil gun 6 / 10
light laser cannon 2 / 5
budget long range sensors 6 / 0
mk 1 trinode computer 3 / 10
mk 3 armour 3 / 0
mk 3 defences 4 / 2

subtotal 0 / 77

Description: Gulf Interstellar's Watchman-class interceptor is a popular patrol ship offering superior speed and firing range coupled with Drift capability and respectable passive scanners. Whether operating independently or as part of a squadron it is perfectly suited for quickly reaching a target and neutralizing any threat it poses. The Watchman's profile closely matches older terrestrial aerocraft, with the forward facing coilgun mounted on the undercarriage and extending out a significant distance in front of the nose. Conversely the omni-direction laser cannon is mounted topside between the twin thrusters.

Kaodi

Hero
GI Thunderclap - Tier 2
Tiny fighter
Speed 10; Maneuverability good (turn 1); Drift -
AC 18; TL 18
HP 35; DT -; CT 7
Shields basic 40 (forward 10, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
Attack (Forward) light particle beam (3d6), tactical nuclear missile launcher (5d8)
Attack (Turret) light plasma cannon (2d12)
Power Core Pulse Brown (90 PSU); Drift Engine none; Systems budget short-range sensors, mk 1 trinode computer, mk 4 armour, mk 4 defences; Expansion Bays none; Modifiers +1 to any three checks per turn, +1 Piloting; Complement 2
CREW
Gunner gunnery +7
Pilot Computers +7, Piloting +13

BP 75
frame 8
pulse brown 9 / 90*
t10 thrusters 5 / 30
turret mount 5 / 0
basic 40 shields 5 / 15
light particle beam 10 / 10
tactical nuclear missile launcher 5 / 10
light plasma cannon 12 / 10
budget short range sensors 2 / 0
mk 1 trinode computer 3 / 10
mk 4 armour 5 / 0
mk 4 defences 6 / 3

subtotal 0 / 88

Description: Though relatively less popular than the Watchman, the Thunderclap fighter-bomber nevertheless provides steady work to the shipyards of Gulf Interstellar and its licensees. While it lacks the speed and Drift capability of its one-seater cousin it more than makes up for it in close combat capabilities. With an omnidirectional mount being upgraded to the much more devastating plasma cannon, and the ability to launch nuclear munitions, the Thunderclap-class can prove deadly to enemy fighters and heavy ships alike.

Kaodi

Hero
These two are some of the earliest ships I designed for use in my PbP campaign though I have had to reconsider what will be an appropriately leveled foe is when they make it to space. I have a stand name I could use, and I am still trying to think of others, but it was designed as the Kevolari Caravan so that is the name I will give it. I was thinking very much about Jade Regent when I came up with the name and the rough image I have of it in my head.

Kevolari Caravan - Tier 1/2
Small freighter
Speed 6; Maneuverability good (turn 1); Drift 1
AC 14; TL 13
HP 40; DT -; CT 8
Shields basic 20 (forward 5, port 5, starboard 5, aft 5)
Attack (Forward) light laser cannon (2d4), light torpedo launcher (2d8)
Power Core Arcus Light (75 PSU); Drift Engine Signal Basic; Systems basic computer, budget mid-range sensors, crew quarters (common), mk 2 armour, mk 1 defences; Expansion Bays cargo holds (3); Modifiers +2 Piloting; Complement 2 (max 6)
CREW
Captain Computers +4, Diplomacy +4, Engineering +4, gunnery +4, Piloting +6
Pilot Piloting +11

40 BP
frame 10
arcus light 7 / 75*
s6 thrusters 3 / 30
signal basic 4 / 75-
budget mid-range sensors 3 / 0
basic 20 shields 3 / 10
light laser cannon 2 / 5
light torpedo launcher 4 / 5
mk 2 armour 4 / 0
mk 1 defences 2 / 1

subtotal 0 / 51

Modified (Pirate) Kevolari Caravan - Tier 2
Small freighter
Speed 6; Maneuverability good (turn 1); Drift -
AC 17; TL 15
HP 40; DT -; CT 8
Shields basic 40 (forward 10, port 10, starboard 10, aft 10)
Attack (Forward) chain cannon (6d4), light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Port) gyrolaser (1d8)
Attack (Starboard) gyrolaser (1d8)
Attack (Turret) high explosive missile launcher (4d8)
Power Core Micron Ultra (80 PSU); Drift Engine -; Systems basic computer, budget mid-range sensors, crew quarters (common), mk 4 armour, mk 2 defences; Expansion Bays cargo holds (2), brig; Modifiers +2 Piloting; Complement 6
CREW
Captain Diplomacy +7, gunnery +7, Intimidate +7, Piloting +9
Engineer Engineer +7
Gunners (2) +12
Pilot Piloting +9
Science Officer +7

Kaodi

Hero
Nutcracker II - Tier 4
Small light freighter
Speed 10; Maneuverability good (turn 1); Drift 1
AC 19; TL 18
HP 50; DT -; CT 10
Shields light 50 (forward 13, port 12, starboard 12 , aft 13)
Attack (Forward) linked mining lasers (4d6)
Attack (Turret) linked mining lasers (4d6)
Power Core Pulse Blue (200 PSU); Drift Engine Signal Basic; Systems advanced medium-range sensors, crew quarters (common), mk 2 trinode computer, mk 4 armour, mk 3 defences; Expansion Bays cargo holds (2), smuggler compartment; Modifiers +2 to any three checks per turn, +4 Computers, +1 Piloting; Complement 6
CREW
Captain Bluff +10, Computers +12, Intimidate +15, gunnery +10, Piloting +9
Engineer Engineering +10
Gunners gunnery +15
Pilot Piloting +11
Science Officer Computers +14

Description: No one knows who is behind the manufacture of these ships but they carry the designation "Nutcracker II" suggesting the design was not the first attempt. With the proliferation of cheap, powerful shields it was inevitable that someone would go all-in on a vessel specialized in overcoming them, and the Nutcracker is being employed by a number of pirate captains (not to mention a few miners operating outside the law as well). The ship comes equipped with computer assisted targeting to make up for some of the range deficiency of mining lasers, as well as advanced sensors for identifying both valuable freight and the capabilities of prospective prey. Curiously it is also powered by a core that goes well beyond the needs of the ships systems, though it would allow for faster recharging of the Nutcracker's own shields.

BP 115
frame 10
pulse blue 20 / 200*
2 extra turret mounts 10 / 0
2 linked mining laser 24 / 40
s10 thrusters 5 / 50
advanced medium range sensors 8 / 0
smuggler compartment 2 / 4
mk 2 trinode computer 12 / 15
mk 4 armour 10 / 0
mk 3 defences 4 / 2
light 50 shields 6 / 20