We are LIVE and have already surged through our 1st Stretch Goal, soon breaking through the 2nd!
The great Dwarven kingdom of the Deep Underground was the pinnacle of the Dwarven kin.
Once the house to the High Council of the Seven dwarven Lords, it's now left to rot inside the same earth which birthed it, because of its masters' folly.
Driven by greed in an endless clash between one another, they made their subjects dig ever deeper, finally reaching the Dark Deep.
The horror that their fellow dwarves found in there, made them rebel against the council, sparking a revolt which ended up destroying their old kingdom.
Now, with no king and only Oldhome, a sole capital, left standing many venture back into the tunnels of the Deep Underground, trying to reclaim their home back from the horrors of the deep...
A Home Reforged is centered around the struggles of companies of dwarves, trying to reclaim and rebuild their long-lost homes. These dwarves have lost their former kingdoms, after a great revolution against the tyranny of their old kings. Now, they roam the land, focusing on the values of family and unity to stay alive and retain their sense of purpose and belonging. The path is difficult, and many will die, but they keep fighting and pushing forward with the hopes to, one day, being able to witness again the walls of their old capitals and rebuild them.
The system used is heavily inspired by David Black's The Black Hack 2e, but owns completely new elements which makes it unique and adaptable to any OSR system.
· Five unique classes – Based on classic fantasy archetypes but built upon dwarven principle.
· Original rules – Rules for exploration, settlement-building, clans, and a leveling system based on a character’s mighty deeds.
· Powerful factions – The Dwarves are not the only denizens of the Deep Underground. There are three major and three minor factions of creatures.
· Monstrous Creatures – In addition to the monsters usually found in a dungeon, unique creatures inhabit the tunnels of the Deep Underground.
· Locations – Tables with locations that provide inspiration to make your own version of the Deep Underground.
· A full introductory adventure – Explore the Ruins of Nur Burim, to reclaim an ancient Dwarven forge in the heart of a volcano. The story is full of keyed maps and is a great start for every campaign.
Come join us on our Kickstarter page and be a part of this dwarven adventure!
Or visit our website to get all the new information and subscribe to our newsletter.