• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Account is borked???

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
You are currently listed as "user waiting e-mail confirmation". Check your e-mail account and spam filter for an e-mail from the boards.

Otherwise, we'll need an admin to help you out. [MENTION=114]Plane Sailing[/MENTION]? [MENTION=2]Piratecat[/MENTION]?

evileeyore

Mrrrph
Can ya help a brother out and tell me which @ it went to? This is a very, very old account and I'm geussing I no longer hve that email addy.

Side note: How could I be waiting for an email confirmation? This account is old and I've been posting for years... unless you just sent one?

[EDIT]

Okay I could check the email addy I have as the point of contact here and it's current but there is nothing from ENW in it anywhere. No SPAM, trash, etc.

[/EDIT]

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I can see that your email address is your username at gmail dot com.

I've modified your primary usergroup to 'registered users'

Let me know how it goes.

evileeyore

Mrrrph
I can see that your email address is your username at gmail dot com.

I've modified your primary usergroup to 'registered users'

Let me know how it goes.

I still haven't recieved a confirmation email... however I have gotten posting and settings editting privileges back.

Thanks Plane Sailing!

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Account is borked???

So... I've been away from ENW since posting in the "Faq Faq Faq" thread but upon returning I've discovered I can now only post here in the Meta sub-forum. All my low-level permissions have been turned off.
If your account had been Borko-ed, you would have been able to access the super-secret Gamer Girls Only forum.

Remove ads