Kickstarter Advanced OSR Kickstarter bringing 1e to new generations

Lord_Blacksteel

Adventurer
"0 created 0 backed" - Sure.

Additionally with PDFs of the 3 original AD&D books easily and inexpensively available - not to mention the numerous other OSR takes on this - you'd better be bringing something new and interesting to the table.

I'm new to Kickstarter, but thank you. I'll look into funding some other projects. Work and this project has taken over my life. Also, the personal bio shown doesn't include my writing credits listed elsewhere on our full Kickstarter page, which includes writing several RPG Adventures under the official Dungeons and Dragons logo (for Kenzer and Co.), and some work on Hackmaster. The "0 created" is just for Kickstarter. I've written various gaming materials professionally published.

When we launch, we'll be showcasing more artwork of similar quality displayed in the link above; I think most people would say that separates us from other OSR takes, plus we'll mention the new and interesting points. We have over 300,000 words written, roughly triple most OSRs. Please check it out when it goes live. We're trying to build some interest during the pre-launch.

Additionally, our PDFs will be free to everyone. It doesn't get any easier or inexpensive than that.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases