D&D 5E Advent's Amazing Advice: Dragons of Stormwreck Isle, A Mini-Campaign fully prepped and ready to go! (Part 3 Cursed Shipwreck)

Advent's Amazing Advice

Patreon.com/AdventsAmazingAdvice
Welcome back to Advent's Amazing Advice! The series where I take popular One-Shots, Adventures, Campaigns, etc. and fully prep them for both New and Busy DMs. This prep includes fully fleshed-out notes, music, ambiance, encounter sheets, handouts, battle maps, tweaks, and more so you can run the best sessions possible with the least stress possible!

Ever since the violent death of a gold dragon on the rocky shoal on the north side of Stormwreck Isle, the bone-strewn rocks have been the site of many shipwrecks through the centuries. One such shipwreck left a lasting mark on the island.

This is the shipwreck your intrepid group of adventurers have decided to investigate. Will they uncover the source of the zombie infestation? Can they survive the piercing talons of a harpy, or will her song lull them to their demise? Many mysteries await aboard The Compass Rose...

Without further ado:
Included in The AAA Collection is:
  • A Word document with all my notes, including links to music tracks for ambiance and fights
  • Special PDF for all encounters. This includes the enemy stat blocks organized neatly, along with an initiative tracker and a spot to mark HP
  • Custom Maps of The Compass Rose (Credits: Bibliomaniac1992 and Conrad 500)
  • A Handout for The Scroll of Command
Index:
Dragons of Stormwreck Isle:
Over 5 dozen other Fully Prepped One-Shots, Adventures, and Campaigns: Click Here

As always, if you see something you think I can improve, add, change, etc. please let me know. I want this to be an amazing resource for all DMs and plan to keep it constantly updated! If you'd like to support me, shape future releases, and get content early feel free to check out my Patreon!

Cheers,
Advent

Remove ads