D&D 5E Advent's Amazing Advice: Reign of Iron, A one-shot fully prepped and ready to go! (LMOP Part 3a)

Advent's Amazing Advice

Patreon.com/AdventsAmazingAdvice
Welcome back to Advent's Amazing Advice once again! This is the first of many twists we've all been waiting for. The base version of the Lost Mines of Phandelver is fun, but it lacks in a few departments. One of which is The Big Bads; both Volrak The Green Dragon and The Black Spider. Thanks to this amazing one shot, curtesy of Heliana's Guide to Monster Hunting I've been able to seamlessly merge in a compelling narrative. No longer are The Black Spider and Volrak two separate entities, but they're merged into one. The Lost Mine was in fact the lair of Volrak who stole it from the Dragon you'll meet in this Adventure (Only to have it lost once he became fat and lazy). What Dragon wouldn't want access to a forge to create magical items? This session will culminate in a three-wave boss battle, with a possible non-combat solution. It will be the first truly epic battle your players will face in this campaign! Not only that, but they'll meet a new friend, one who may just be able to provide your players with their first truly powerful and unique magical item. This is only the beginning however. In Sessions to come you'll see how this One Shot sends ripples throughout the campaign as a whole!

Without further ado:
Included in The Complete Collection is:
  • A word document with all my notes including a link to music tracks for ambiance and fights
  • Special PDFs for all the encounters. This includes all the enemies stat blocks organized neatly along with an initiative tracker and a spot to mark HP.
  • The PDF for The Hunt
Other One Shots and Modules:
  • The Wild Sheep Chase - Click Here
  • Death House
  • Shadow of the Broodmother
  • The Tavern at Death's Door
As always, If you see something you think I can improve, add, change, etc. please let me know. I want this to be an amazing resource for all DMs and plan to keep it constantly updated!

Cheers,
Advent

Remove ads