D&D 5E Advent's Amazing Advice: We Be Goblins, A One-Shot fully prepped and ready to go!

Advent's Amazing Advice

Patreon.com/AdventsAmazingAdvice
Welcome back to Advent's Amazing Advice! The series where I take popular One-Shots, Adventures, Campaigns, etc. and fully prep them for both New and Busy DMs. This prep includes fully fleshed-out notes, music, ambiance, encounter sheets, handouts, battle maps, tweaks, and more so you can run the best sessions possible with the least stress possible!

We Be Goblins is one of the best-rated 1st level One-Shots for Pathfinder. In it, your players will play as a horde of malicious and murderous goblins that must set off and find fireworks hidden in a derelict ship, but first, they must prove themselves by completing a series of dangerous dares, from swallowing Bull-Slugs to braving the Dreaded Earbiter to dancing with Squealy Nord himself!? Your players won't soon forget the shenanigans they get up to here!

I've fully converted this Pathfinder One-Shot to 5e so it will run as seamlessly as any other. You'll also find all the original pre-generated characters along with 6 additional options including a sorcerer goblin, a rouge goblin, a paladin goblin, and more all converted and ready to go!

It's rare that players get to live the lives of goblins, so make sure they enjoy every ear-biting moment of it!

Without further ado:
Included in The AAA Collection is:
  • A Word document with all my notes including links to music tracks for ambiance and fights
  • Special PDF for all the encounters. This includes the enemy stat blocks organized neatly along with an initiative tracker and a spot to mark HP
  • A Handout for Scribblefaces Map (Credits: MrVergee)
  • A Spell List for Vorka
  • All Player Characters fully converted for 5e along with additional options (Credit: Biochip and alkatrazjr)
Index:
Other Fully Prepped One-Shots, Adventures, and Campaigns:
As always, If you see something you think I can improve, add, change, etc. please let me know. I want this to be an amazing resource for all DMs and plan to keep it constantly updated! If you'd like to support me, shape future releases, and get content early feel free to check out my Patreon!

Cheers,
Advent

Remove ads