(Adventure) The bastards of XXXXXX Bluerun

buzzard

First Post
"Rainca, I not know I took your kill. Sorry bout that. Much glory to you in the future. Gath, we can travel together. Maybe I keep you out of trouble. "

buzzard

GPEKO

First Post
"Good, you come Lupic but me not get trouble. Trouble get me! Me smash trouble real good then."

OOC: I've already started posting on the Red Dragon Inn thread ... so you can join me there.

Knight Otu

First Post
The trial of the whoresons (a total of six - two who were unconcious, the one who limped away, the one who surrendered, and two who ran away at the beginning) and the other bandits goes fairly smooth - only a few council members call for execution, most seeing it fitting that the bandits should either do work as it befits their birth, or be banished from town. Rainca's offer to take the bandits along, while popular with some council members ("the farther away these bastards are, the better!"), the bandits themselves decline, with the exception of the man the group interrogated first and the two bandits that fled first.

Redarn cautions those bandits who want to remain that they will be even more unpopular than their lowly birth would dictate, and asks Rainca to talk to them as well.

Sparky

Rainca, in her persuasive way, gathers in all takers and heads off to the new adventure of turning a bunch of would-be bandits into a bunch of would-be warriors and sell-swords.

Knight Otu

First Post
Rainca does indeed manage to persuade three more of the bandits to follow her to the whoresons, who, by now, have decided to name themselves the Hoar Sun.

(I'm not sure if I'm up to DMing that adventure. I'll ask in the General Discussion thread for a volunteer DM. :))

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases