• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Announcement about Asgard: Seeking submissions for issue 7.

Well, fiction hasn't done terribly well in the past, and I also don't want to piss off SSS by having something set in their world. I'd be willing to take a fiction piece, but only if you can get someone from SSS to post here and say they're cool with it.

I'll have to talk to the Daemonforge folks, but as for Umbragia and Dusk and so on, I don't know who to talk to. I imagine in a day or two when I get the time I'll post on their forums and ask if they're up for it, but I'm rather busy now.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Well I think I can work out something to perk people's interest... :) But to alleviate your fears Ranger man, I'll email Joseph Carriker/Druid. He knows me and if he says yes, I'll ask him to post here.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
RangerWickett, tomorrow I go on vacation for four weeks, without internet connection (I'm going to a little Spanish village). I'm finishing some home rules I'd love to put in Asgard. In fact, in this vacations, I'm going to fully playtest them with my Spanish group.

The problem? I come back on July 20th, so I will miss the deadline by five days. I know I shouldn't ask for it, but I will try: if I send it on July 20th, it could be still possible to enter for Asgard 7?

Probably it would be okay, since the deadline applies to text. We'll need art after that, so if you submit a little late, I should be able to fit you in, but with no art.

Remove ads