D&D 3E/3.5 Any 3E stats for Raistlin?

After his battle with Fistandantilus the Epic Level Rules might actually come in handy - he did go toe to toe with a God after all ;) (he could never really be described properly inside the limits of the 2E system anyway).

Tsyr

Explorer
That was always the problem with Raistlin... he couldn't be statted very well. He could FAR exceed his "normal" abilities at times.

Lord Ben

First Post
Plus you never hear characters in books go "damn I rolled a 1" or "Too bad I didn't memorize protection from elements today". I'd give him 20 ranks in predicting what spells he needs.

Tsyr

Explorer
Actualy, I always sorta was under the impression that Raistlin cast spontaneously.

I know he learned to cast without material componenents, at least some spells... (In Brothers in Arms, a Wies book... so I consider it "canon")

~Joseph~

First Post
I think that there is a feat in T&B that lets you cast spells without material componants, assuming they don't have a high cost; HOWEVER, I do believe that one of the pre-reqs is spontainious casting

Red Baron

First Post
I've got conversions of all the Heroes of the Lance right around the time of the War of the Lance (DL 14?), which I did for fun one day about a year ago. If anyone wants, I'll post or email them (they're in a Word file right now...).

Remove ads