• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 3E/3.5 anyone with experience in the Warcraft 3.5 book?

Kyle Ropp

First Post
Not the wow books mind you, I'm a huge fan of Warcraft 3 so I picked up this book I am paging through it and it seems hella unbalanced, some like the prestige class blade master seem really good and others seem like gimped versions of other classes or prestige
classes.

I've been known to be so completely wrong about power level that I may as well not even try, so what do you think

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
Not the wow books mind you, I'm a huge fan of Warcraft 3 so I picked up this book I am paging through it and it seems hella unbalanced, some like the prestige class blade master seem really good and others seem like gimped versions of other classes or prestige
classes.

I've been known to be so completely wrong about power level that I may as well not even try, so what do you think

This is why I refused to use them. Nice art. Some decent Warcraft fluff. And written by people with essentially no knowledge of how 3.5E worked. In short, anything rules-related is complete crap and that is understating it. I really wasted a lot of money on those books.... :(

Remove ads