• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archangel seeks to speak with Kerall......(IC RPing Ensues)

Rathan

First Post
*archangel searches for kerall's presence so he may speak to him about what he has seen in the heavens...and about his daughter as well......*

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall had just finished his last fight, where he managed to remove his disgrace and clean his belt. He signed up for the Tournament of the Frog, and then went looking for Archangel, for he both wanted to meet his friend, and hear about his family.

After some time, the two meet in the town square. Archangel can immediately see that Kerall has left his troubles behind him. His gaze is steady and clear. His face is relaxed, even though he bears a few more wrinkles than what a man of his age should have. Kerall raises a hand to greet Archangel, and then strides toward him, saying: "Archangel! You have returned! I am so happy to see you... look, look at your gift". The lucksone is shining a bright blue. "Whenever I felt tempted to follow the easy way, whenever I felt down because of my losses, the stone shone and reminded me the way of honor.

There are so many things I wish to talk about... but first of all, tell me, Archangel, have you seen my wife and my daughter Maelle in heaven? Are they finally serene and free from whatever influence the demon could have on them?".

Despite his question, the man looks positively radiant and he seems to be absolutely sure that his loved ones are watching him from the skies.

OOC: Hiya! :) Going to bed now, though. I'll post more tomorrow.

Rathan

First Post
"Kerall....good to see you again my friend......"

*archangel skips the hand shake and hugs kerall......*

"I have alot to tell you young one about your wife and daughter....."

"First....I have to tell you there together.... with eachother in heaven.... you're wife is taking good care of Maelle....."

"your daughter, I made sure, is fine..... and full of questions....." her favorite one is..... "tell me about my daddy please???"

"she reminds me more and more of you everyday....."

"I just wanted you to know.... that well t wasn't me who defeted him.....the demon that had power over you is no more...I think kalanyr is to thank for that.... a good man in his own right......"

"Also, Both Niko and Lady Tsin have asked me to send their best reguards......."

"You though my friend is why I have asked to speak with you.....I am soooo proud of you young one...... and I will make sure...you are rewarded well when you reach the heavens in the future........"

"as you may or may not have known..I have been promoted to HighLord of the Nine Clouds.... I rule all angels on all fronts and as I take a leave of absense here I have left Niko who is now at my side in charge "up there....""

*points to the sky*

"is there anything else you wish to know from me friend kerall????"

OOC: nice to see you too zappo.... hope you don't mind..... I made most of this off the tops of my head.....hope it makes sense....*LOL*

Zappo

Explorer
Kerall finally has to let his tears flow upon hearing of his family and of the friends that helped him regain his soul and freedom. And when he hears of the destruction of the fiend, he smiles and says: "It will no more draw innocents into his unholy servitude."

"We have so much to talk about. I am going to fight in the Tournament of the Frog, but we can go to the bar and have a cup of tea or maybe sake before I go and fight Lu Bu."

Then, Kerall heads towards the Sake Bar's door.

Remove ads