Art from Piratecat's story hour

Sialia

First Post
alsih2o said:
coolness. the building looks kinda like the less famous building right beside the tower of pisa, my vocab fails me now. either way i have to know now :)
Porta Nigra, Trier, Germany.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Hmmm - with the Piratecat.info site offline, some of the art has disappeared. I'll try to track down new links from (contact)!

And for folks who are wondering why I bumped an old thread, it's because I'm hoping for some new art to add. Details can be found here. :D

Last edited:

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
Here's my pic of Velendo:

velendo_high_art.JPG

That's one guaranteed week with a post, Mr. Cat. Best 3 minutes I've spent in a while! :D

-Sagiro

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sagiro said:
Here's my pic of Velendo:

Sagiro, you are such a card. :D

Anyway, here's the map I did according to Dylrath. The original was a simple pencil sketch that Sialia sent me. I went with the parchment look because it just looks cool.

Cheers!

KF72

Attachments

• The World according to Dylrath.jpg
    The World according to Dylrath.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 389

Twinswords

First Post
Ok, ok i didn`t draw this myself i used a program. Does it still count?? It`s defender inspired.

Twinswords

Attachments

• velendo.JPG
    velendo.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 512

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
That's three weeks of updates! :D

Twinswords, yours is funnier than you realize. Velendo just turned 21st level, and you know what his special epic ability was? A halo.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
OK, As per MerakSpielman's request, here is my attempt at Mara riding the giant brain. I don't have my scanner or graphics tablet handy, so you'll have to excuse the crudeness of the drawing (and I can't remember how big elder brains are supposed to be, either :))

Cheers

Attachments

• maraonthebrain.jpg
    maraonthebrain.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 637

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads