D&D General Ashen Frontiers Weekly News Update

zedturtle

Jacob Rodgers
If it is alright with the mods, I'll make one thread for the Weekly Updates and just bump it whenever there's a new release (hopefully every Tuesday).

27 June - 3 July​

Today, I've got news about Gen Con (demo seats going fast), new Patreon articles, the mysteries of paper sizes (US Letter vs A4) and how I fixed them, Discord (Ashen Frontiers Discord Server), and more!

Preview of the Patreon articles:
AF-Ancestries Preview_1.png

Link to the newsletter

zedturtle

Jacob Rodgers
Oh gosh, I'm terrible at this.

This week's Weekly Update is out. News about the latest articles on Patreon, Character Sheets, The Broken World (free setting guide), Gen Con, Redbubble, and more.

Preview of the Backgrounds (CC 5e version):
AF-5e-Backgrounds 2_1.jpg

zedturtle

Jacob Rodgers
It is time for the Ashen Frontiers Weekly Newsletter.

If you're interested in a modern take on post-apocalyptic fantasy, check out to learn about the death-dealing Thanator, updates to the free setting guide, and more!

Preview:
Thanator_1.jpg

zedturtle

Jacob Rodgers
Once again, the Ashen Frontiers Weekly Update is live! More news on the update to the free setting guide, and the first look at the details of a martial class, the anger-harnessing Frenok:
AF-Classes-low-res_4.jpg

Check out the newsletter if that sounds interesting, and subscribe if you want to be among the first to learn about updates to the project!

Remove ads