Aurora, CO 3.5 gamers!

DragonDeadite

First Post
Help me help me! Looking for gamers in the local area of Aurora, or anyone around I-225 that would like to play! I'd prefer finding a game with another DM, but willing to DM in-depth games. My girlfriend and I are both in search of a game we can play together with a few others on a weekly or bi-monthly period. Weeknights after 5:30/6:00 pm would be best, can adapt if needed. Weekends are harder as I play every other sunday as it is and we both work on Saturdays, usualy till 1 or 2, sometimes 3 for her. If interested or know someone that is, let me know.

FatherAldridge@yahoo.com

PS: Comedy and a sense of humor is a must! I've been playing for about 10 years and just taught her this year, and I've experienced that the ability to laugh is part of what makes a game so wonderful!!!

jfaller

First Post
Hey DragonDeadite,

Doesn't appear that you frequent this part of the forum much and here's hoping that you haven't given up...

I'm down in Highlands Ranch and am looking for a couple of "mature" players to venture into a Greyhawk classic, Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil....

We already have 2 to 3 players but are looking for a few more to round the group out. We generally play on Monday nights starting around 5 to 6pm. If you're interested please feel free to email me for more details.

Thanks,

rvaessen

Villager
Hello - Your post from 2004 seems a bit old, but you never know. If you're still looking for a group to game with, I'm looking for players in my 3.5e D&D campaign (in the SE Aurora, CO area/play every other Saturday from 1600-2200). Contact me for more info: gamers at robsworld dot org

rvaessen

Villager
Hi! I'm interested to join your game. Please instruct how to join.
Please send me an email outside the website portal (Yes we're currently looking for one player) - Try the email address: 'gamers at robsworld dot org' Which I have munged using the words 'at' and 'dot' because some web-based forums forbid the use of the 'at' symbol, or anything that looks like it might be a URL - you know, to 'protect' you from those evil people who want to take you outside the website, where you might see things like Not their advertisement. Additionally, I'd rather not leave my actual email address in a machine readable format, as they tend to get scraped by web crawlers, followed by plenty'o spam. I hope to hear from you soon.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases