• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aurora, IL gamer looking for a 3.5 game

The FR DM

First Post
I live in the Aurora area and am looking for a game to join. I am just shy of 25 and I have been playing DnD for 12 years. I am looking for a mature group that isn't just into "roll-playing." The group I have been playing with is kinda falling appart as people have new priorities. I will probably be starting a new job in the next week or so, so I don't have a schedule yet. I'm basically just seeing if there is anyone arround until I have my new work schedule.

Last edited:

Azarath

First Post
The FR DM said:
I live in the Aurora area and am looking for a game to join. I am just shy of 25 and I have been playing DnD for 12 years. I am looking for a mature group that isn't just into "roll-playing." The group I have been playing with is kinda falling appart as people have new priorities. I will probably be starting a new job in the next week or so, so I don't have a schedule yet. I'm basically just seeing if there is anyone arround until I have my new work schedule.

Is that anywher near Galesburg if it is i could try 2 get you in a group but it's 3.E

denny8300@gmail.com

Bront

The man with the probe
My group sorta disolved due to schedule issues. Where abouts in Aurora are you?

I'm by WVHS.

Edit: Doh, this was posted almost 6 months ago. :eek:

FYI, Aurora is a Western Chicago suburb. By Naperville, Oswego, and Joliet

Last edited:

SkyWill

First Post
New to area, our group just dissolved. I am living in Mt. Prospect, and the other remaining member of our group is living in the heart of Chicago. If you are interested, we are 22 and 24, and looking for a new group for D&D 3.5, Sci-Fi, and maybe others.

LordVyreth

First Post
Are any of you still looking? My D&D group just lost a few players, and we're looking to expand the group again to make up for it. We play every other saturday, from 2-6, though the time may change. Currently, we're 6th level and use 3.5 ed rules with only a few house rules. The game takes place in Batavia, just north of Aurora? Interested?

Bront

The man with the probe
Saturdays aren't good for me, otherwise I'd be tempted.

I will be at COD Con at College of Dupage on Saturday (the 14th I think)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads