• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood & The Adventures of The Mottled Red Dogs (IC Thread)

Bloodcookie

Explorer
"Well," Hermal says, straightening to stretch his back, forcing his familiar to leap to the floor with an irritable yowl, "it has been another in a series of long days, with more likely to follow beginning on the morrow. I believe I'll retire for the evening; I want to finish perusing my copy of Lambronius Camphor's Fiends and Fauna of Lamannia before I get some shut-eye." With a parting nod to the newly assembled party, he turns and starts for his room, calling over his shoulder, "come along, Tenebrant." The ebony feline, still a bit bristled, stares after his master for just long enough to assert his independence, before he grudgingly follows.

Last edited:

Drowned Hero

First Post
Toldar Barlom Human Artificer

Toldar sees people leaving the table. he walks over to the bar orders a last ale pays and walk to his room, ale in one hand and playing with something in the other hand in his pocket. 'See you people' 'west gate it is'

Necro_Kinder

First Post
CØ-H7 nods as the group disperses for the night. He walks to a darker corner of the tavern and pulls out all his equipment, making sure it is ready for the journey ahead.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
*AHHHH-CHOOO!*

"Bah! What a pain! Come on you old dog... get yer tolerance up!"

The dwarf stands up from the table as everyone else leaves, then goes off to find his shelter for the evening.

The next morning he gets up bright and early and walks to the western gate, where he spends a goodly amount of time watching the caravans get loaded up for the trip southwest to the City Of Towers.

"Looks like a pretty good train headin' there. I wonder if this be an Orien tack?"

Massif begins walking around the carts and wagons, scoping out all the workers... checking to see if he notices any House insignias for anything.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Enforcer said:
I'm still here. Where's our DM?
Hating life that’s where….. /sigh
I am deeply sorry but I am going to have to put this game on an ‘indefinite’ pause. Life has once again thrown that unexpected curve ball, forcing me and my family to react hastily and accordingly. Again I do apologize to all of you.

-Blood

Remove ads