• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Boston Gamers: Who is looking for a game?

slayerseifer

First Post
I'm living in waltham currently at Bentley College. I have gamed for years though that lagged for the past year, trying to get back into it. Looking to join any type and setting. Eberron is sweet if anyone knows it. I have DMing xp and willing to do it again if need be. Contact me at Slayerseifer on aim

Tantalus

First Post
I'm interested in playing D&D games. Could also be convinced to try out some other settings, but my primary interest is high fantasy. I can generally do some weekday evenings or weekends, though I currently have a campaign running on Saturday afternoons so that time is out. As for location, I would be happy to host at my apartment in Cambridge. I currently host our Saturday campaign and that seems to work pretty well. Shoot me an email at tantalus222 @ hotmail .com (obviously minus the spaces) if there are any games starting up.

speaknoevilma

First Post
Hey there also another D&D player looking for a game here in Boston. Looking for someone willing to take on a newbie :p haven't really played to many times before but definetly interested in getting more into the game.

Hairrowsmith

First Post
i have game and dm

Hi i am running a game just 5 min north of boston and have DM and 2 steady player 1 on off player would like to invite anyone that would like to play to send me E mail at Shadowcaster1031@aol.com. The game is a 3.5 first edition game running 6PM-10-PM we have a DM thats no problem but short on players. The game is at my house just off RT 1 in saugus. We are playing thursday nights but would like to get a wednesday game going. I can and will help teach anyone needing it. If u think u can and would like to jion group please send e-mail to address above we r even playing to night lol.

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO DO BATTLE AND DIE I SALUTE YOU.

Last edited:

rexartur

Explorer
Games south of Boston

Hiya,
We are looking for new players for 3.5, Basic, Pendragon, WFRPG and a host of other games. we play every saturday at our house in Duxbury, from about noon until whenever (usually midnight - but your stamina may vary, and that's ok). Our current 3.5 games ar Shackled City and World's Largest Dungeon. The Shackled City page can be found here:
http://www.paintedknights.com/ShackledCity.html . Other pages are in progress(we are migrating our site). If you're allergic to cats give us a miss. If you're at all interested, have any questions, or want to chastise me for being discriminative to cat-allergic individuals, email me at czahnzinger@adelphia.net.

Thanks,
Chris

Elodan

Adventurer
I find it pretty amazing how hard it seems to find an additional player considering the population of the metro Boston area.

Follow the signature for details on our game.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads