• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Camp Dungeon Crawl

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
camp-dungeon-crawl-cover-900.jpg

Welcome to Camp Dungeon Crawl

Do you want to traverse dangerous dungeons, defeat monsters, and face deadly traps, but aren't sure you have what it takes? Are you ready to work with a group of adventurers that have your back amidst terrible dangers? Then Camp Dungeon Crawl is for you! In this game, you will create a group of adventurers and then handcraft dungeons for those adventurers to explore and conquer.

Designed for 3-6 players, Camp Dungeon Crawl is a quick game that is fun for the whole family or perfect for your regular gaming group as a break from your usual campaign! Join Camp Dungeon Crawl today!

Download or order your copy of Camp Dungeon Crawl today at DriveThruRPG.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
Is this some sort of summer camp for budding adventurers type thing? The title made me think so but the cover art suggest not. I'm curious about the name. Could you expand on that?

aramis erak

Legend
Dale's been publishing for Traveller/CE for years. I can't speak to recent quality (as I've not bought any of his recent stuff) but I've heard good things.

Remove ads