Campaigns in a nutshell. Adventures in a sentence.

The Heart of Malfeas- Basically the plot of Morrowind but as and adventure in Exalted. Someone has figured out a way to use the remains of Ruvelia, Malfeas' slain original fetich soul, to make themself into a being similar to a deathlord and to power a giant golem that they intend to use to attack the Realm. (As an aside, has anyone else noticed big similarities between the Elser Scrolls creation story and the Exalted creation story? Time Not is Satak. Pure Chaos is Satakal. The Fair Folk/Rakshas are the Daedra. The Primordials/Yozis/Neverborn are the Aedra and the leader of their project to create the world had his heart cut out.)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
They still sell all the Primal Order capsystem books WotC used to make before Magic came out. Perfectly workable system for PCs drifting into godhood. Readily adaptable to a wide variety of game systems, since it was designed from the ground up to be an addition to an existing set of rules rather than its own thing.
I didn’t know that! I’m missing 1-2 of those. Thanks!

Wacky Weapons- Kung-Fu themed Toon game that focuses on parodying the exotic weapons seen in martial arts movies and games by giving everybody deliberately bizarre made up weapons. (Possible examples would be things like a spear with a pizza cutter instead of a spear head, a Skip-It with a machete blade where the ball should be, a sword with a loop-de-loop in the middle, a giant boot that gets swung around on a rope, and a flail head that attaches to somebody's long ponytail.)

EDIT:
Also an entire martial art based on burning people with your cigar, a propeller beanie with flails instead of propeller blades, and a blowgun that you fart into

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Wacky Weapons- Kung-Fu themed Toon game that focuses on parodying the exotic weapons seen in martial arts movies and games by giving everybody deliberately bizarre made up weapons. (Possible examples would be things like a spear with a pizza cutter instead of a spear head, a Skip-It with a machete blade where the ball should be, a sword with a loop-de-loop in the middle, a giant boot that gets swung around on a rope, and a flail head that attaches to somebody's long ponytail.)

EDIT:
Also an entire martial art based on burning people with your cigar, a propeller beanie with flails instead of propeller blades, and a blowgun that you fart into
Dude! That a winner!

Running Tooned-up versions of all those martial arts films & shows could really be fun.

I mean, imagine spoofing Big Trouble in Little China, or the Kung Fu TV series this way!

PCs are hired to hunt a vampire that's been rampaging through the land every night. The twist is that the guy who hires them is secretly an older more subtle vampire who wants this new vampire put down so that it doesn't cause a panic that could draw attention to him

Dude! That a winner!

Running Tooned-up versions of all those martial arts films & shows could really be fun.

I mean, imagine spoofing Big Trouble in Little China, or the Kung Fu TV series this way!
Big Trouble In Little China did have the one scene like this when the Three Storms first appeared and the one guy had the cuisinart blades on his ring

ichabod

Legned
PCs are hired to hunt a vampire that's been rampaging through the land every night. The twist is that the guy who hires them is secretly an older more subtle vampire who wants this new vampire put down so that it doesn't cause a panic that could draw attention to him
I had a similar idea to this for a Dungeons & Dragons campain (it's all dungeon crawls, and every dungeon has a dragon in it). The patron of the group is actually another dragon who is trying to clear out the competition. But he can't do it openly because the other dragons will gang up on him.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
I had a similar idea to this for a Dungeons & Dragons campain (it's all dungeon crawls, and every dungeon has a dragon in it). The patron of the group is actually another dragon who is trying to clear out the competition. But he can't do it openly because the other dragons will gang up on him.
stealing

Remove ads