Can no longer post from my android

Hriston

Dungeon Master of Middle-earth
It's been about a month now, sometime after the pop-up and banner ads were added. The site's functionality became severely limited on my android, which is my primary mobile device. The navigation and menu buttons don't work, and I can't type in the "reply to thread" box. Around the same time this changed, I got several pop-ups suggesting I get the EN world app. I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and what's causing it. I'm also wondering if the app is the solution and, if so, how to get it. My search of Google Play found nothing. Thanks!

ETA: The phone is a OnePlus Nord N200 5G if that matters.

Hriston

What browser are you using? I would recommend trying the Opera browser if the ads are the cause of your problems.
I’m not sure the ads themselves are the problem. It was at least a week after their introduction that the change occurred that’s preventing me from posting. I use Google Chrome, the same browser I use to access the site on my other devices. For example, right now, I’m posting from an iPhone 4 using Chrome through my WiFi at home, and although there are ads, the site has full functionality on this device. I might try Opera though. Thanks for the suggestion.

Hriston

Looking at my posting history, this change seems to have taken place on or after the 21st of February which was the last time I made a post at a time when I was away from home. So it happened about a month after the ads were introduced.

Last edited:

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
I would first try a different browser out. If it works on the other browser then it’s probably something browser specific, maybe an add-on or an update. If it doesn’t work on the other browser probably something to do with a device update. Might search for your device name and current version of OS for non-responsive/functional website issues.

Remove ads