Cattle Baroness vs the Boreal Buccaneers!

Building an adventure for the hodgepocalypse (my post-post apocalyptic world with magic).

I'm writng an adventure where I want to take a small hamlet where there are two factions and the pcs have to pick a side.

working on the main plot
you have a cattle baroness on one side and her armed goons.
and you have bandits on the other (that dress like pirates because captain tractor apparently had an influence on my soul).
which side would you pick and why?
why wouldn't you pick a side?

I would play both sides against each other.

Because I have seen Yojimbo.

Also a Fistful of Dollars.

Also Last Man Standing.

Also the Warrior and The Sorceress.

Also Lucky Number Slevin.

Also Sukiyaki Western Django.

Also ... well you get the idea.

MattW

Explorer
There needs to be a Dwarf with No Name...

Suggestion: Don't do it as "Fistfull of Dollars". Do it as Romeo and Juliet. The PCs have to disentangle the tragic love story that involves the son of the Baroness and the daughter of the Bandit/Pirate King.

Ha maybe a bit more much ado about nothing depending on the pc's actions.

Going with hot medusa cattle baroness with coloration like jersey cow, but a milk snake texture because apparently I know horrible people. :p Not evil, but definately a sound capitalist that will be based loosely off Dot Matrix from Reboot.

The Buccaneer leader for the area is Captain Grizzly August who leads is going to be based off a certain Dread Pirate Roberts, if he was able to mix his first and second life together into effective banditry. They took over the old train museum and made it a bunker and our definately into cattle raiding.

and there, we have our sexual tension despite being at odds with each other.

now the kids

son of medusa is the male equivalent of a hot librarian...hot accountant?

Open to suggestions for pirate daughter.

edit: might go with also hot accountant that they send coded messages through the ledgers. :D

Last edited:

Remove ads