Clues from Thinking Man's Tavern?

Tobold

Explorer
I'm a bit unclear about what clues or information the constables can learn from the social encounter in the Thinking Man's Tavern. The description of the encounter is full of interesting characters and roleplay on under what conditions the patrons would answer questions, but very little information about what the patrons actually know or would be willing to tell.

The Band is certainly not going to tell the police about the criminal activity they are planning. The Professors apparently only know that Nilasa was planning something illegal with Morgan Cippiano, but I don't really see how that leads to the other encounters of that chapter. And Thames Grimsley doesn't appear to know anything. And what about the chocolates, does the tavern sell the drugged version or is that clue not leadin anywhere?

So, if my players manage to persuade the patrons of the Thinking Man's Tavern to talk, what clue should I tell them, and what encounter should that lead to next?

takai

Explorer
My players had a jam session with the band, as one of them is an outstanding flutist. While the evening wore on, the players got leads on the fey pepper source, aka the house elf.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases