[COC] Anyone get that Masks OF Nyanthrotep conversion done?

LcKedovan

Explorer
Darklance said:
I talked to someone that was planning to start some time ago. Any progress? Thanks.

I certainly wasn't the one you talked to, but I do wish I had it here in Germany (instead of in storage in Canada). I will be bringing a whole "shedload" of CofC stuff back with me after holidays so I can do more conversions then. I have been working on a conversion of "King of Chicago" which I will post here when finished. I already posted "The Blackness from the Stars" from the mod in the Creature Catalog forum.

-Will

Masks of Nyarlathotep Conversion

I'm working on it. It's currently in play-testing with 2 gaming groups in the SF Bay Area. I expect to have the manuscript fully play-tested by October, and it should go to the printers end of the year. (This will be an appendix at the end of the next printing of Masks)

It will not be downloadable for free, since nothing in CoC is open game content. (Chaosium does have to make money somehow)

Darklance

First Post
Will it have a new name to notice this. Something in the title or a new cover that would show on an internet seller like amazon. My local Store does not carry COC stuff so I would never know.

Masks cover

It will likely have a new ISBN #, being a 3rd edition of Masks, and the d20 conversion will likely be prominently displayed as a feature, but I don't really know. I only write the material, and it's up to the publisher to figure out the rest. (Layout, cover, how to market it, etc) Given that most of Chaosium's books are up on Amazon.com, you will likely be able to buy from them.

Jaws

First Post
[COC] The Blackness from the Stars

LcKedovan said:
I already posted "The Blackness from the Stars" from the mod in the Creature Catalog forum.
When did you post this? I would like to take a look. Could you post a link please?
Thank you!

Peace and smiles :)

j.

LcKedovan

Explorer
Re: [COC] The Blackness from the Stars

Jaws said:
When did you post this? I would like to take a look. Could you post a link please?
Thank you!

Peace and smiles :)

j.

http://test.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14920 is the link here ;) it is also on Monte Cook's boards (same with my profession templates). I'm half finished converting all the NPC's as well from King of Chicago.

On another note... Thorin, can you email me? I tried to get your email but it's not in your profile. I was just chatting with Lynn and he mentioned your exact post here (synchonicity!! :)). I had a couple questions if you have a chance. Thanks!

-Will

Remove ads