Community Supporter Pricing

Muad'dib Pendragon

The Spice must flow... From the Holy Grail
I am interested in becoming a community supporter but surprised to see there is no discount on the annual option.

In my experience, annual supporter/subscriptions typically include a discount. Even EN World's Publisher option includes a discount on the annual option.

Is the lack of a discount on the annual community supporter option intentional or simply an oversight?

Thanks in advance!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm sorry, what's the question? Whether the pricing is intentional? Yes, it is intentional. :)

Muad'dib Pendragon

The Spice must flow... From the Holy Grail
@Morrus Thanks for the reply. One would hope for a discount if supporting on an annual basis, similar to other sites, including as offered for EN World publisher supporters. That's apparently not the EN World business model.

Please consider discounting the annual supporter plan.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
@Morrus Thanks for the reply. One would hope for a discount if supporting on an annual basis, similar to other sites, including as offered for EN World publisher supporters. That's apparently not the EN World business model.

Please consider discounting the annual supporter plan.
It was added by request--years ago--as a convenience for those who preferred not to pay monthly. We'd prefer monthly, for various reasons, and are not trying to incentivise annually.

Remove ads