Crowd-sourcing revisions of the Intro Pack

OnlineDM

Adventurer
4e Island, Page 40 and 42 (43rd and 45th pages of the PDF): Evelyn's stat block lists Widdershins Delusion as a Triggered Action but doesn't specify what type. I assume it's intended to be an Immediate Interrupt (if it's an Immediate Reaction it does nothing; if it's a Free Action or No Action it's insane).

NykeYoung

Explorer
Island at the Axis of the World - I don't see where it's ever explicitly stated what room the Duchess and Sokana go for their nap aboard the Coaltongue. It's possible to work it out from context, but it wouldn't hurt to come right out and say it.

It's stated on page 4 that they "would retire to an aft room on the ship’s gundeck," but I think it's a bad place to put it. It would be better if it were with the Duchess's introduction, with Stover's errand, or at the beginning of The Sabotage.

For us playing Pathfinder, please definitively note the differences between the normal elf and the High elf (racial traits/age table would be nice for the High elves).

Will do. Thanks for the comments. It will be another week or so before Russ is back home in the UK, but we should get the revisions up by the end of the month.

And for the life of me, I don't think I ever even read the 3e age tables for elves. I just assumed they lived for 800 years. Wasn't that the limit in 2e?

phoffman

Explorer
I think in AD&D 2nd edition elves reached Max Age at 350+4d100 years, and they were assumed to disappear into the afterlife.

Noodle

Explorer
King's Arrival map, p.10 of Axis -- squares are at 10' scale. Is the intent to run it as 1 sq=10' (so the bridge will really be a chokepoint), or redraw the map to the more traditional 5' scale when we run it?

I'm compiling this list and am about to send it off to layout. Does anyone have any other comments or errors we missed? Thanks again, everyone who has helped out.

Colmarr

First Post
The rebel investigator's Delude power (pg 30) has no target entry and no range (eg. Ranged 10 or Close burst 5).

Its Faerie Fire power is +10 vs Ref, which is very high compared to its other powers.

Remove ads