D&D 5e Birmingham Alabama, Looking for 1-2 more!!

Billy Watford

First Post
Hello players,
We are starting a new 5e mini-campaign which we will be running the starter set adventure "Lost Mine of Phandelver".
We play from 1pm to 6pm CST on every other Saturday beginning this Saturday February 7th, 2014 at a private office space in Trussville.
We are looking for one or two more players. Since we are beginning with the starter set, novice and veteran players are welcome.

If that fits your schedule read on.

Wanna play?
I just want to know a few things:

1. Can you attend every other Saturday? Starting this coming Saturday the 7th of February? Obviously occasional absence is fine, but attendance is very important to maintain immersion in the setting.
  2. Requirement: Age 18+. I believe all my current players are 30+ and adult themes and jokes, gross descriptions of wounds and so on will be a part of it, so for my own comfort, I would like 'mature' players.
  3. What Character do you want to play? We will be using the pre-gens from the starter set to begin this mini-campaign. Once "Lost Mine" is over we will create new characters and begin the Elemental Evil campaign which is due out in April.
  4. Play style? Mostly curiosity and so I can mix and match the players.
  5. What experience do you have? You don't need any, this is just for my own reference so I know how fast I can go, how much help you might need making characters and so on.
Answer the above questions, and email them to me at billy@premierimportsonline.com if interested in joining.

Applications will be accepted on a first come first served basis. I would rather not have any last minute rushing.

Notes on the campaign
The starter adventure is designed to take characters from level 1-5 and is a great start for players that are new to D&D 5e. It should take about 20 - 40 hours of play to complete.
I have been DMing D&D for over 20 years so I know the ropes. Just getting started with 5e however. I also run a bi-weekly Pathfinder campaign but that one is full at the moment.

Ok That's all. :)

Thanks in advance,

Billy Watford

Remove ads