D&D (5e) for anyone in or around the LaSalle County in IL

NissaAnimist

First Post
Admittedly this is the only place that look remotely able to find other D&D players, and although I am highly doubting
that I might find anyone I want to play D&D so bad that I want to try anyways.

I am new, to here and D&D, but I wanna find anyone that wants to play whether its other new players or more experienced
layed back players that would love to pass down the knowledge of there four fathers. Now I'm not entirely new to D&D I have
played a couple times before, I have also read (skimmed) threw and own the beginners books for 5e. The Players Handbook,
DMs Guide, and Monster Manual. With experience with lots of other RPG ins and outs.

I have been wanting to play D&D ever since I found out about it when I was young. But not knowing anything about it or how
to play it (Back then I didn't know it was basically just "Use your imagination"). So I never really got to play it, but seeing as I
am 23 and I can look for other people with the same interests I can actively try and play.

I also am mostly stuck to my local area because I can't get around myself ;-; because I don't drive... because I have a fear of
driving sadly. But I am willing to go anywhere within a reasonable distance and I can also host games as well :D

If you made it this far thanks for reading :p

Remove ads