D&D 5E [D&D 5e] Planescape - In Through the Out Door

Unsung

First Post
OOC: Will do [MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION] :)

[sblock=Yugoloths]
#1) hp 2/29, grants advantage on next attack
#2) DEAD
#3) hp 7/29
#4) DEAD
#5) hp 15/29
#6) hp 15/29, web
#7) hp 15/29, web[/sblock]

If I read that correctly, Shandrizar [MENTION=20323]Quickleaf[/MENTION], you passed your turn to Shard, is that right? Or was that more like holding an action? Shard [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], the skeroloths are pretty much undifferentiated at this point. I'm guessing you would want to attack the yugoloths who weren't webbed first, but let me know if you wanted to assign targets differently.

The dark creatures appear incapable of fending off the party's onslaught. The outlying pair whom Shard has singled out seem barely even able to lift their weapons in their own defense, as the priestess rains down blows on top of them.

Quickleaf

Legend
OOC: Yep [MENTION=6781406]Unsung[/MENTION], I am holding my action (or whatever 5e has in that regard) until a skeroloth comes within book-smacking range, interposing myself between them and the rest of the party like you'd expect a fighter would.

EDIT: READYING an action, that's what it is in 5e. So if no skeroloth moves into melee, then my action is lost.

Unsung

First Post
OOC: Thanks, [MENTION=20323]Quickleaf[/MENTION].

Again, sorry about my own delays, folks. Very sorry to lose [MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION] (really, you're welcome back any time if your situation changes), but such is gaming. [MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION], your turn is next. :)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: Question! How do we feel about who knows what OOC info? Aka, you've posted info about the Yugos to Graydon but he hasn't passed that on IN game. So, I am assuming Lili doesn't yet know about these fiends and their spell resistance. Each GM seems to do this differently and I can't recall if we've discussed it.

Thoughts?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: Question! How do we feel about who knows what OOC info? Aka, you've posted info about the Yugos to Graydon but he hasn't passed that on IN game. So, I am assuming Lili doesn't yet know about these fiends and their spell resistance. Each GM seems to do this differently and I can't recall if we've discussed it.

Thoughts?

[MENTION=6781406]Unsung[/MENTION] *bump* Anything to add? Or should I just post?

Remove ads