D&D Encounters in Redding, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

the Jester

Legend
Hey guys- if anyone is interested, I'll be running D&D Encounters starting this Wednesday evening at James & Games in Redding, CA (it's on Hilltop Dr. just past the Mt. Shasta Mall, in the shopping center with Country Kitchen in it).

I'd love to meet some more ENWorlders, if anyone lives in the vicinity. I'll be bringing several of my gaming group with me but am hoping to get them to try other dms so I can try other players!

I hope someone from ENW makes it... ;)

augustgrace

First Post
Aye, I was quite excited, though a bit confused by the reference to James and Games, until I noticed the date. Not a lot of opportunities to enter/re-enter the hobby around here, hopefully that will change around the launch of 5e.

Gmackey

First Post
Hey guys, sorry to dig up an old post but this post is still a top Google search result for "Redding CA D&D group". I'm newish to the Redding area and I'm ready to take the plunge into D&D. Never played but I am an avid fan of video game RPGs (Everquest, WoW, Witcher, Dragon Age, Diablo, etc..) and epic fantasy novels (Wheel of Time, Sword of Truth, Stormlight Archives, Mistborn, etc...).

If any groups are starting new campaigns, I would really like to try it out. I'm working my way through the Player's Guide, it's like an Engineering textbook!

Anyways, let me know if you guys hear anything.

Thanks

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Please see our "Gamers Seeking Gamers" forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads