D&D General D&D Survey For Folk Collection

Hey! I am a college student who is creating a folk collection centered around D&D for my university. The scope of my project revolves around how D&D has become a new way to participate in oral story-telling and how traditional myth and folk stories are the backbone of the game in a conscious and unconscious way. If you have time to fill it out I would super appreciate it!!! Here is the link to the google form: D&D Questionnaire

aco175

Legend
@Mythical_Moments welcome to the site. Not sure how many people will respond to an outside link, but hope you get some. I noticed that the first question was asking our name and ended with wanting to observe a group playing. People on this site are from all over the world so you may need to observe online or give an idea on where you are looking.

@Mythical_Moments welcome to the site. Not sure how many people will respond to an outside link, but hope you get some. I noticed that the first question was asking our name and ended with wanting to observe a group playing. People on this site are from all over the world so you may need to observe online or give an idea on where you are looking.
Hey, thanks for the feedback! I am definitely looking for an online group to observe. I am posting on a bunch of different forms across the internet and in my personal community to try to get the biggest response I can so any replies are helpful!

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Hi, nice initiative, but I didn't answer the questionnaire because it is collecting my e-mail address and asking for my name without clear language or written confidentiality agreement/TOC I'm unclear how my privacy will or will not be protected.

Hi, nice initiative, but I didn't answer the questionnaire because it is collecting my e-mail address and asking for my name without clear language or written confidentiality agreement/TOC I'm unclear how my privacy will or will not be protected.
Hey! I completely get your concerns. The name portion is just to keep track of the forms on my end, a screen name works just as well or a pseudonym. The email portion is completely optional, however if you did add yours before we spoke I would send a waiver that would explain how I would be using any collectible personal data and the steps to ensure privacy!

Remove ads