• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

tsadkiel

Legend
1920s style animation continues to elude me.

OIG - 2023-12-31T224251.946.jpegOIG - 2023-12-31T224400.932.jpegOIG._mjLEG.jpegOIG - 2023-12-31T224536.750.jpeg

Andvari

Hero
My players are getting close to ending our current campaign. The next adventure I'm running is Curse of the Azure Bonds, an old AD&D module. It takes place in the Dalelands of the Forgotten Realms. I had Bing Create generate images for some notable Dalelands locations they might pass through during the adventure.

Ashabenford
ashabenford.png

Dagger Falls
dagger_falls.png

Essembra
essembra.png

Hillsfar
hillsfar.png

Moander's Road
moanders_road.png

Myth Drannor
myth_drannor.png

Shadow Gap
shadow_gap.png

Shadowdale
shadowdale.png

Teshwave
teshwave.png

Voonlar
voonlar.png

Zaukrie

New Publisher
My players are getting close to ending our current campaign. The next adventure I'm running is Curse of the Azure Bonds, an old AD&D module. It takes place in the Dalelands of the Forgotten Realms. I had Bing Create generate images for some notable Dalelands locations they might pass through during the adventure.

Ashabenford
View attachment 342430

Dagger Falls
View attachment 342431

Essembra
View attachment 342432

Hillsfar
View attachment 342433

Moander's Road
View attachment 342435

Myth Drannor
View attachment 342436

Shadow Gap
View attachment 342437

Shadowdale
View attachment 342438

Teshwave
View attachment 342439

Voonlar
View attachment 342440
Some of these are just about perfect. Nicely done.

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer

Ashabenford
View attachment 342430

Dagger Falls
View attachment 342431

Essembra
View attachment 342432

Hillsfar
View attachment 342433

Moander's Road
View attachment 342435

Myth Drannor
View attachment 342436

Shadow Gap
View attachment 342437

Shadowdale
View attachment 342438

Teshwave
View attachment 342439

Voonlar
View attachment 342440
Could I trouble you for the prompts used for these? They look amazing.

Andvari

Hero
Could I trouble you for the prompts used for these? They look amazing.
You can certainly try. And succeed, as I have saved them all.

ASHABENFORD
A water mill, its wheel partially submerged. Medieval town by a river. A water mill, its wheel partially submerged. Stone bridge spanning the river, leading to the town. Vale of rolling hills and farmlands. Woods in the horizon. Black and white pen and pencil cross-hatch fantasy drawing on white background.

DAGGER FALLS
Perspective from a path leading to a tall, lone tower within a walled, hilltop city by a river. Wooden bridge crosses the river. Farmlands and trees surrounding the city. Tall waterfall nearby. Farmlands surround the city, woods beyond. Black and white pen and pencil cross-hatch fantasy drawing on white background.

ESSEMBRA
Path leading to a walled, medieval town, below heavy woodlands, mostly pines, on all sides. Farms and huts outside the walls, among clusters of trees. Black and white pen and pencil cross-hatch fantasy drawing on white background.

HILLSFAR
A large, walled, medieval city amidst rolling hills and farms, path connecting it with the nearby coast. Docks and harbor buildings by the coast. Rolling hills with farms and farmland. Roadside shrine adorned with a rose-and-wreath symbol. Black and white, pen and pencil cross-hatch fantasy drawing.

MOANDER'S ROAD
A 100 feet wide area of upturned dirt, carved through a thick, hilly forest. Detritus, a few uprooted trees and puddles along the path. Lone vulture pearching in a nearby tree. Black and white, pen and pencil cross-hatch fantasy drawing.

MYTH DRANNOR
A winding, overgrown path, leading through a thick forest. Within are the ruins of many houses of beautiful, otherworldly, graceful architecture of wood and marble, bearing intricated carvings, built into and around great trees. More woodland and houses in the background. Black and white, pen and pencil cross-hatch fantasy drawing.

SHADOW GAP
A long, winding path through a wide, uneven, hilly mountain pass. Towering mountains on either side, snowy, mist-covered peaks. Small brook following and crossing the path. Two-story, medieval inn by the path, hanging door sign, single smoking chimney. The burned down remains of a former two-story inn nearby. Shrubs, small trees and rocks scattered across the landscape. Black and white pen and pencil cross-hatch fantasy drawing on white background.

SHADOWDALE
In a valley of rolling hills, farms and woodland, a path leads across a stone bridge crossing a river. Behind the bridge stands a lone, imposing tower, at the edge of a large, medieval town. Black and white, pen and pencil cross-hatch fantasy drawing.

TESHWAVE
A path leading a town reduced to ruins by previous attacks. A heavily damaged wall surrounds the town. A few medieval army tents by the wall and a planted black banner wearing the letter Z. Black and white, pen and pencil cross-hatch fantasy drawing.

VOONLAR
A winding path leads through a large, urbanised, medieval farming town surrounded by woodlands. A garden temple stands in the center of the town. The temple has a symbol resembling a flower upon a wreath of grain. Black and white, pen and pencil cross-hatch fantasy drawing.

Remove ads