D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

Bio-Karbon

Nost Works
Doing some renditions with reflections. Going for the birth of the anti-hero type vibe. Out of eight attempts i managed to get three with a decent reflection, one in the middle and the other four without the reflection. Does anyone have a prompt that gives a good reflection more often than 50%

PROMPT:
"Colored Hyperrealistic Art Portrait With Ink Linework Ornament Elements. A teenage boy squats on the curb of a cobblestone street in London circa 1500 AD beside an oil burning street lamp at night. His face shows no emotion but as he stares into a puddle and sees his reflection in the puddle is manic and evil, grinning with pure elation. He is covered in blood and holding a bloodied knife. Volumetric lighting and pronounced shadows, concept art 8K, reflection, mirror, duality opposites, elaborate"
Weight:1
"Epic cinematic brilliant stunning intricate meticulously detailed dramatic atmospheric maximalist digital matte painting"
Weight:0.9
Colored Hyperrealistic Art Portrait With Ink Linework Ornament Elements.A teenage boy squats on the curb of a cobblestone street in London...

PROMPT:
"Colored Hyperrealistic Art Portrait With Ink Linework Ornament Elements. A teenage boy squats on the curb of a cobblestone street in London circa 1500 AD beside an oil burning street lamp at night. His face shows no emotion but as he stares into a puddle and sees his reflection in the puddle is manic and evil, grinning with pure elation. He is covered in blood from his first kill and learning what his emotions mean. Volumetric lighting and pronounced shadows, concept art 8K, reflection, symmetry, opposites"
"a masterpiece, 8k resolution, dark fantasy concept art, by Greg Rutkowski, dynamic lighting, hyperdetailed, intricately detailed, Splash screen art, trending on Artstation, deep color, Unreal Engine, volumetric lighting, Alphonse Mucha, Jordan Grimmer, purple and yellow complementary colours"
Colored Hyperrealistic Art Portrait With Ink Linework Ornament Elements.A teenage boy squats on the curb of a cobblestone street in London...

PROMPT:
"Colored Hyperrealistic Art Portrait With Ink Linework Ornament Elements. A teenage boy squats on the curb of a cobblestone street in London circa 1500 AD beside an oil burning street lamp at night. His face shows no emotion but as he stares into a puddle and sees his reflection in the puddle is manic and evil, grinning with pure elation. He is covered in blood from his first kill and learning what his emotions mean. Volumetric lighting and pronounced shadows, concept art 8K, reflection, symmetry, opposites"
"Epic cinematic brilliant stunning intricate meticulously detailed dramatic atmospheric maximalist digital matte painting"

and the honorable mention
PROMPT:
"Colored Hyperrealistic Art Portrait With Ink Linework Ornament Elements. A teenage boy squats on the curb of a cobblestone street in London circa 1500 AD beside an oil burning street lamp at night. His face shows no emotion but as he stares into a puddle and sees his reflection in the puddle is manic and evil, grinning with pure elation. He is covered in blood and holding a bloodied knife. Volumetric lighting and pronounced shadows, concept art 8K, reflection, symmetry, opposites"
"a masterpiece, 8k resolution, dark fantasy concept art, by Greg Rutkowski, dynamic lighting, hyperdetailed, intricately detailed, Splash screen art, trending on Artstation, deep color, Unreal Engine, volumetric lighting, Alphonse Mucha, Jordan Grimmer, purple and yellow complementary colours"

High fantasy style middle-aged full-faced female wizard wearing cat-eye frame glasses, casting the lightning bolt spell, with dark grey wavy short dreadlock hair, an inverted diadem across her forehead, white and gold robes with a popped collar. She is of African American descent. Dungeon background. Full color watercolors In the style of Alphonse Mucha.

_cc918563-a927-4c17-b982-3fe4b680f231.jpeg

ilgatto

How inconvenient
Not having a local AI, I've been using various on-line AIs (NeuralLove, SeaArt) to get some images for monsters that lack them, with varying results. For this purpose, I've typically tried to get the things to make images that are closer to the old-school illustrations than to the hyper-realistic art AIs can make. I'd never done anything like it before I started the project a couple of years ago, so it was quite something to learn to understand prompts, how AIs work, and to wade to through the gazillions of ..., um..., well-equipped Manga/Anime/Whats-it-Called schoolgirls people primarily seem to use these AIs for.
Anyway, here's a few for your consideration.

The burnflower:

m2-burnflower1=saai.png

m2-burnflower2=saai.png

m2-burnflower4=saai.png

m2-burnflower5=saai.png

m2-burnflower9=saai.png

Hmm... I notice the images are MUCH more orange and fiery and sunset-y on my main apparatus. Here's to hoping it's my laptop screen. :unsure:

Remove ads