• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General DALL·E 3 does amazing D&D art

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
Ive been working on my version of the Tabaxii, making them more rare and tying in the Rakshasa. I am wondering if anyone has a prompt that can put a cat head on a female body? The AI will do it for males no problem but females it seems to have a block.
Male Versions:
Aztec shaman tiger, bright tiger fur covers his whole body standing in a jungle, golden outlines, highly detailed, intricate motifs, organic...

Aztec warrior tiger, whole body covered in tiger fur with clawed hands standing in a jungle, golden outlines, highly detailed, intricate mot...

Aztec warrior panther, standing in the jungle, golden outlines, highly detailed, intricate motifs, organic tracery, perfect composition, dig...

aztec warrior panther, standing in the jungle, wearing a burgundy cape, golden outlines, highly detailed, intricate motifs, organic tracery,...

aztec warrior leopard, standing in the jungle, wearing a burgundy cape, golden outlines, highly detailed, intricate motifs, organic tracery,...

aztec warrior leopard, standing in the jungle, wearing a black cape, golden outlines, highly detailed, intricate motifs, organic tracery, pe...

aztec warrior with a lions head, standing in the jungle, wearing a cape, golden outlines, highly detailed, intricate motifs, organic tracery...

samurai warrior with a lions head, standing in the jungle, wearing a cape, golden outlines, highly detailed, intricate motifs, organic trace...

Female Versions:
female aztec warrior leopard, standing in the jungle, wearing a black cape, golden outlines, highly detailed, intricate motifs, organic trac...

aztec warrior with the head of a black panther, she is a woman standing in the jungle, wearing a cape, golden outlines, highly detailed, int...

female aztec warrior panther, standing in the jungle, wearing a black cape, golden outlines, highly detailed, intricate motifs, organic trac...

A black panther with a woman's body in traditional Aztec warrior attire standing in the jungle, wearing a cape, golden outlines, highly deta...'s body in traditional Aztec warrior attire standing in the jungle, wearing a cape, golden outlines, highly deta...

I did manage to get the Tiger to work out using the same or very similar prompts, but this is also close but not quite:
female aztec warrior tiger, standing in the jungle, wearing a black cape, golden outlines, highly detailed, intricate motifs, organic tracer...

female aztec warrior tiger, standing in the jungle, wearing a burgandy cape, golden outlines, highly detailed, intricate motifs, organic tra...
I usually use "anthropomorphic female [animal] woman" and usually works okay. Note that a couple descriptors will summon the blocker: feminine, lithe and athletic.

ezo

I cast invisibility
Had 30 minutes to spare this Easter so I made some prompts for the 2024 wizard image based on the original artists. Most of these I like better for one reason or another than the other image, but I certainly don't expect others to agree. ;)

Designer (16).jpegDesigner (15).jpegDesigner (14).jpegDesigner (13).jpegDesigner (12).jpegDesigner (11).jpegDesigner (10).jpegDesigner (9).jpegDesigner (8).jpegDesigner (7).jpegDesigner (6).jpegDesigner (5).jpegDesigner (4).jpegDesigner (3).jpegDesigner (2).jpegDesigner (1).jpegDesigner.jpeg

Always funny how the prompts don't always include everything I asked for, but its the nature of the beast. The one that has the pointy wizard hat was funny, since I never had anything about a hat in any of the prompts. :ROFLMAO:

Remove ads