• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkwolf beats Kenji! (Thank you Sabaron for judging!)

Darkwolf

First Post
Kenji, I haven't battled you yet. I would like to test my strength against yours. Do you accept?

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
I accept your offer.

Kenji

Knight of Light/Red Belt 4
Master of Emotions
0 yen
Sig Style: Raven, Claw
Mastery(Raven)
Powers: Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Chi Strike, Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Record 13-18
First to 10 and 13 losses.

Item: Kougun Anki

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The rose petal swims in the midst of the fountain; removes the kick of the cat!
<MeowthBot> 2: The toad ruthlessly illuminates the temple as it forcefully breaks the Plaza of the Ten Thousand Immortals; avoids the efforts of the plant!
<MeowthBot> 3: The manta ray slays the glade; quells the gaze of the scythe!
<MeowthBot> 4: The lotus blossom mangles the desert as it burns the Desert of Gems; leaps over the onslaught of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 5: The turtle spins by the palace; shields against the speed of the soul!

z_mystic

First Post
[15:01] <MeowthBot> 1: The owl flies on top of the glade; shields the rising of the ape!
[15:01] <MeowthBot> 2: The raven punches near the vale; protects against the punch of the armor!
[15:01] <MeowthBot> 3: The snake appears in the midst of the wetlands; dodges the push of the arrow!
[15:01] <MeowthBot> 4: The manta ray breaks the fountain; shreds the cut of the battlements!
[15:01] <MeowthBot> 5: The rat severs the plain as it speaks upon the Dragon's Crater; waves away the assailment of the fire!

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The mantis rides with the marsh; defends against the speed of the lightning!
<MeowthBot> 2: The panther slashes facing the ricefield; dodges the pain of the bird!
<MeowthBot> 3: The panther suddenly rains upon the ruins; vigorously redirects the slash of the teardrop!
<MeowthBot> 4: The northstar seeks facing the wetlands; shields against the touch of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 5: The frog nails the island; absorbs the rolling of the air!

z_mystic

First Post
[15:20] <MeowthBot> 1: The spear flies next to the palace; blocks the quickening of the lava!
[15:20] <MeowthBot> 2: The staff slides by the tundra; conceals the edge of the ki!
[15:20] <MeowthBot> 3: The scorpion shatters the ricefield; scatters the energy of the rodent!
[15:20] <MeowthBot> 4: The relentless rabbit rides through the glade; stands upon the tempest of the bird!
[15:20] <MeowthBot> 5: The crab appears across the castle; shields the edge of the shield!

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The crane glides over the gate; dodges the assailment of the water!
<MeowthBot> 2: The crab kicks underneath the island; protects against the stab of the bird!
<MeowthBot> 3: The owl aggresively bashes the wetlands and leaps over the Sea of Stars; redirects the touch of the lily and speaks above the aggression of the body!
<MeowthBot> 4: The west wind shouts facing the ravine; blocks the speed of the invisible blade!
<MeowthBot> 5: The thunder sucker punches the tower; shreds the throw of the battlements! *yen*

z_mystic

First Post
[15:33] <MeowthBot> 1: The phoenix punches near the castle; dominates the terror of the shield!
[15:33] <MeowthBot> 2: The mantis destroys the prairie; wards off the drive of the lightbeam!
[15:33] <MeowthBot> 3: The dagger flips from the pillars; reduces the efforts of the water!
[15:33] <MeowthBot> 4: The irresistible falcon assails the badlands; fends off the aggression of the lightning!
[15:33] <MeowthBot> 5: The lizard becomes one with the steppes; absorbs the roar of the lava!

Sabaron

First Post
<Darkwolf> Kenji does a 7 flag speed strat work for you?
<Lady_Wei> Post insults
<Lady_Wei> Logging now
<Darkwolf> Kenji = light
<Kenji> I don't insult =P
* Ariel flirts with the harry wolf....
<Ariel> lol
<Lady_Wei> POST THEM ANYWAY GOSH DARNIT!
<Lady_Wei> hehe
<Lady_Wei> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Lady_Wei: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the knoll west of the Point of the Wailing Bones on the day of the tiger.
<Darkwolf> make hands and post them..
<Kenji> Alright
<Ariel> let me know when you're done judging sab..and we'll fight..
<Lady_Wei> Ok
<Darkwolf> hand up
<Kenji> My hand is up
<Darkwolf> you beat me out Kenji..you're first
<Kenji> I'm always first until I use CS and HD =P
<Lady_Wei> DW has CS too
<Darkwolf> I also have Chi strike
<Kenji> 1: The owl flies on top of the glade; shields the rising of the ape!
* Darkwolf will wait 15 seconds...if nothing follows then he'll post
<Kenji> If I'm going to throw something in, you'll know when I do
<Darkwolf> FOF
<Darkwolf> The rose petal swims in the midst of the fountain; removes the kick of the cat!
<Darkwolf> The manta ray slays the glade; quells the gaze of the scythe!
<Lady_Wei> Hmm...
<Lady_Wei> 2 points DW. 2 points DW, 0 points Kenji
<Darkwolf> 3 points please
<Darkwolf> manta ray = sig
<Lady_Wei> Manta Ray
<Lady_Wei> 3 points DW. 3 points DW, 0 points Kenji
<Lady_Wei> Had a client and forgot your sig. :)
<Darkwolf> np..
<Kenji> The rat severs the plain as it speaks upon the Dragon's Crater; waves away the assailment of the fire!
<Darkwolf> The toad ruthlessly illuminates the temple as it forcefully breaks the Plaza of the Ten Thousand Immortals; avoids the efforts of the plant!
<Lady_Wei> Wow. :)
<Darkwolf> a whole lot of ugly going on..
<Lady_Wei> Pretty easy though.
<Lady_Wei> Point Kenji. 3 points DW, 1 point Kenji.
<Kenji> The raven punches near the vale; protects against the punch of the armor!
<Kenji> Chi Strike!
<Darkwolf> The lotus blossom mangles the desert as it burns the Desert of Gems; leaps over the onslaught of the battlements!
<Lady_Wei> Hmm... defenses are useless
<Lady_Wei> Point DW. 4 points DW, 1 point Kenji
<Darkwolf> new hands..
<Darkwolf> hand up
<Kenji> Do you go first now, or still me?
<Darkwolf> or it will be...momentarilly
<Darkwolf> eh..have to see..I dont know which one is trump
<Lady_Wei> Still you Kenji until he uses Holy Day.
<Darkwolf> ok..
<Darkwolf> actually chi strike trumps
<Lady_Wei> Really? I was sure that Holy Day did.
* Darkwolf shall remedy this problem soon however ;p
<Darkwolf> If one fighter has Holy Day, he must go first unless his opponent has chi strike
<Lady_Wei> Ah.
<Kenji> And there's good reason for that also ;)
<Lady_Wei> Chi Strike is utterly useless if you go last. :)
<Darkwolf> The panther slashes facing the ricefield; dodges the pain of the bird!
<Darkwolf> CHI STRIKE!
<Lady_Wei> Hehe
<Darkwolf> said I would take care of the problem ;p
<Kenji> The staff slides by the tundra; conceals the edge of the ki!
<Lady_Wei> Hmmm...
<Lady_Wei> That's a mean kitty
<Lady_Wei> Point Kenji. 4 points DW, 2 points Kenji
<Kenji> The relentless rabbit rides through the glade; stands upon the tempest of the bird!
<Kenji> Holy Day, Day of the Rabbit!
* Lady_Wei pets the bunny
<Darkwolf> The frog nails the island; absorbs the rolling of the air!
<Darkwolf> ..when..
<Lady_Wei> Cute bunny!
* Lady_Wei pets the frog
<Lady_Wei> Ick
<Lady_Wei> 2 points Kenji. 4 points all.
* Darkwolf sighs
<Darkwolf> The northstar seeks facing the wetlands; shields against the touch of the chi!
<Lady_Wei> What do you expect>?! Do you want to pet frogs all day?
<Darkwolf> RIBBIT
<Kenji> The spear flies next to the palace; blocks the quickening of the lava!
<Lady_Wei> hmmm
<Lady_Wei> Point Kenji. 5 points Kenji, 4 points DW
<Darkwolf> new hands
<Darkwolf> hand up
<Kenji> Silly dial-up being slow...heh
<Lady_Wei> Ah... DSL
<Darkwolf> ah....cable modem
<Kenji> punks =P
<Ariel> I hate you both.....grrrr
<Ariel> gang 56K modem...
<Ariel> *dang
<Kenji> The irresistible falcon assails the badlands; fends off the aggression of the lightning!
<Lady_Wei> Our combined bandwidth far outweighs you. Surrender, before we LPB's thrash you soundly
<Darkwolf> FOF
* Ariel bows to the band widths...
<Darkwolf> The crab kicks underneath the island; protects against the stab of the bird!
<Darkwolf> The thunder sucker punches the tower; shreds the throw of the battlements! *yen*
<Lady_Wei> 3 points and match DW
<Kenji> Not so irresistible am I it seems =P
* Darkwolf bows to Kenji and Lady Wei
<Darkwolf> good fight..
<Kenji> Did I have you wondering if you'd lose?
<Ariel> ahhhh now sab's lower lvl character is free to fight archangel..
<Darkwolf> I was beginning to wonder until I realized that I could block your raven move with my crab move

Sabaron

First Post
Darkwolf, you're now a Brown Belt 5... very close to Black Belt. :)

Kenji, you're Red Belt 3, but hey! You can keep your loss record steady, at least. :(

Remove ads