• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Darkwolf loses to Wild Helm (Many thanks to Berandor for judging)

Berandor

lunatic
"A cherry blossom is not well suited for obliteration, but the monkey is not so much different in that. Seeing that the village is near, I guess..."

Round I: Point to Wild Helm, Three flags Wild helm, None Darkwolf.

Berandor

lunatic
"A mongoose shattering the island is impressive, especially if it's quietly done."

ROUND II: Point to Darkwolf, 1 flag Darkwolf, 3 flags Wild Helm

Darkwolf

First Post
The cherry blossom penetrates the badlands; parts the efforts of the ape!

Mastery to sword!

The SWORD penetrates the badlands; parts the efforts of the ape!

Berandor

lunatic
"The sword penetrating is surely fitting... more so than a prancing thorn, maybe. But the thorn evades the steel, and a wodden sword wouldn't cut..."

Round III: Point to Wild Helm, Match to Wild Helm

Wild Helm: You are infused with new power, and now you should seek out a fighter of Light to take care of channeling it into giving you strength. You are now Dark Warrior 3.

Darkwolf: Lost again. Luck seemingly won't stick with you. You are now a Brown Belt Disgraced1. Still, some buffer before dropping, but...

Wild Helm is still standing in his fighting stance when the judges give their final call. Slowly an almost incredulous smile takes shape on his face, "Yes. That was faster than expected."

He moves out of the fighting stance and nods to both the judge and his opponent. "I won't disavow that luck may have played a part in my swift victory, but then, it is those who pursue the luck that profits from it. We will meet again asuredly."

Wild Helm grins and departs with a flourish.

Wild Helm
Darkness Tier 3 / Rank 3 (warrior) - 13 fights / 7 wins
(sig.style Lizard, master of shadows, foul spirit,
unholy warrior, sneaky trick, dirty trick, poisoned blade)
0 ¥ - Item; the Cloak of Night

Last edited:

Remove ads