Database Error

Iosue

Legend
This may already be addressed in another thread, but I can't view individual forums. I can view the forum index. I can click on the Latest Posts and see them. But whenever I try to click on a forum, I get a Database Error. Anyone else getting this? Any fixes?

(Please quote me or mention me in any response, since I can view the forum to see if anyone's posted to the thread.)

Ahnehnois

First Post
This may already be addressed in another thread, but I can't view individual forums. I can view the forum index. I can click on the Latest Posts and see them. But whenever I try to click on a forum, I get a Database Error. Anyone else getting this? Any fixes?

(Please quote me or mention me in any response, since I can view the forum to see if anyone's posted to the thread.)
I got the same thing. I guess you figured out how to post a thread about it, which I didn't.

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Yuppers. Same thing here.

Seems to only be the Tabletop forums but not others...I didn't check (but should have thought to before here) the Gaming forums.

I can only assume they know about it and are doing...something. Good luck with whatever it is.

delericho

Legend

Yep, I get the same thing.

Lindeloef

First Post
Happens to me, too. kinda Annoying, now I cannot browse through EnWorld at work (or at least not well), so i actually have to work :(

Remove ads