• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Deathstalker becomes cat food!

Darkwolf

First Post
<Deathstalker> Thug - 0, Sig Fan, Loc Swamp, DT
<Rrai-kesh> Rrai-kesh
<Rrai-kesh> Green belt 3
<Rrai-kesh> Yen: 2
<Rrai-kesh> Signature Styles: Panther, Tiger, Wolf
<Rrai-kesh> Dojo Style: Phoenix(from Darkwolf's Dojo)
<Rrai-kesh> Fist of Fury (x1)
<Rrai-kesh> Chi Strike
<Rrai-kesh> Master of Emotions
<Rrai-kesh> Item: Battle cat, Gal-kerr; Powers: Tiger Sig. Style
<Noir> "I shall judge this contest of wills"
<Deathstalker> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Deathstalker: I find your cousin to be dishonest, your little apartment to be unnecessary, and your glare to be weak.
<Noir> "Let me hear your foul insults"
<Rrai-kesh> !mb ybinsult
<MeowthBot> Rrai-kesh: I find your niece to be jaded, your cemetery to be ill-conceived, and your zen to be rusty.
* Deathstalker munchem crunchem kitty cat
<Noir> "Such weak insults? Why I was spewing worse when I was 3!"
<Noir> "In this instance though, the cat has better insults...Pick your poison, little kitty."
<Noir> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Noir: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the ricefield north-east of the Forbidden City on the evening of the dragon.
* Rrai-kesh bows to opponent and judge...
* Deathstalker stands arrogantly
*** Retrieving #ybfight info...
<Rrai-kesh> A 6 flag speed standard match please.
*** Noir changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Rrai-kesh 0 v Deathstalker 0 - 6 flag speed standard'
<Noir> "Kitty is first until chi strike and dirty trick are used"
<Rrai-kesh> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Rrai-kesh: The rabbit blasts the spring and perfectly demolishes the Garden of Worship; waves away the touch of the four winds!
<Rrai-kesh> done
<Deathstalker> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Deathstalker: The mongoose unremittingly leaps over the plain; scatters the aggression of the ember!
<Deathstalker> done
<Noir> "I am impressed by that killer bunny..."
* Noir tosses a dagger to embed itself in a rice stalk next to Rrai-kesh
<Rrai-kesh> "I've got HUUUUUUUGE teeth!"
*** Noir changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Rrai-kesh 1 v Deathstalker 0 - 6 flag speed standard'
<Rrai-kesh> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Rrai-kesh: The cherry blossom rains upon the ricefield; removes the offensive of the honor! *yen*
<Sabaron> "Where is it? Behind the rabbit?"
<Rrai-kesh> done
<Deathstalker> but are they gnashy teeth?
<MeowthBot> Deathstalker: The raven moves upon the caves; avoids the onslaught of the lightbeam!
<Deathstalker> done
<Noir> 'Are you playing or fighting? This round is composed of pure and utter trash!!!'
<Noir> "Round and yen goes to the cat for being able to do something with raining blossoms due to his experience"
* Noir tosses a dagger to embed itself in another rice stalk next to Rrai-kesh
*** Noir changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Rrai-kesh 2 v Deathstalker 0 - 6 flag speed standard'
<Rrai-kesh> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Rrai-kesh: The sword rides facing the foothills; shields against the tempest of the foul!
<Rrai-kesh> done
<MeowthBot> Deathstalker: The mantis dominates the prairie; smoothly negates the roar of the lightning!
<Deathstalker> done
<Noir> "I was beginning to wonder if you were going to live up to your name or if it was death stalking you!"
* Noir tosses a dagger to embed itself in a rice stalk next to DeathStalker
*** Noir changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Rrai-kesh 2 v Deathstalker 1 - 6 flag speed standard'
<Rrai-kesh> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Rrai-kesh: The manticore tracks facing the caves; shields the gaze of the battlements!
<Rrai-kesh> done
* Deathstalker munchem crunchem good
<MeowthBot> Deathstalker: The manta ray falls upon the delta; redirects the touch of the honor!
<Deathstalker> done
<Noir> "We have a blind manticore and a manta ray about to go splat...you two call yourselves fighters?"
<Noir> "Round to most experienced fighter again...although I wonder if he's learning anything from this..."
*** Noir changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Rrai-kesh 3 v Deathstalker 1 - 6 flag speed standard'
<Deathstalker> You haven't heard of the elite manta parachute regiment?
<Noir> uh...no
<Rrai-kesh> "Hard to learn anything when the challenge is so little..."
<Rrai-kesh> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Rrai-kesh: The panther spins before the steppes; fends off the storm of the teardrop!
<Rrai-kesh> Chi Strike!
<Rrai-kesh> done
<MeowthBot> Deathstalker: The raven silences the hells; dodges the energy of the moon!
<Deathstalker> done
* Deathstalker bash dizzy kitty
<Noir> "There is a lot of noise down there....for a little bird to quiet them is quite a move..."
* Noir launches two daggers...one lands right next to Rrai for last round...another breezes past Deathstalker's ear for the point this round.
<Sabaron> "Quoth the raven 'Nevermore'"
*** Noir changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Rrai-kesh 3 v Deathstalker 2 - 6 flag speed standard'
<Rrai-kesh> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Rrai-kesh: The ki-rin nails the dungeon; avoids the foray of the willow!
<Rrai-kesh> done
<MeowthBot> Deathstalker: The fist slashes near the castle; dominates the punch of the shield and drops before the kick of the sun!
<Deathstalker> done
* Noir gives Deathstalker a strange look...
<Noir> "Who told you fists can slash?"
* Deathstalker surname razorfist
* Deathstalker Razorfist
* Noir throws another dagger which lands in a stalk of rice just next to Rrai's leg
*** Noir changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Rrai-kesh 4 v Deathstalker 2 - 6 flag speed standard'
*** Sabaron is now known as Mirashi_Iso
<Rrai-kesh> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Rrai-kesh: The dagger falls through the pond; appears by the onslaught of the shield!
<Rrai-kesh> done
<MeowthBot> Deathstalker: The west wind burns the badlands; moves atop the roar of the rosewood!
<Deathstalker> done
<Rrai-kesh> *Shard winks at Mirashi!*
* Noir is impressed by the wind move...
* Noir throws another dagger which lands in a stalk of rice just next to Deathstalker's head
*** Noir changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Rrai-kesh 4 v Deathstalker 3 - 6 flag speed standard'
* Mirashi_Iso is so delighted that he forgets to stare at Noir appreciatively
<Rrai-kesh> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Rrai-kesh: The northstar silences the coast; shields the efforts of the mist!
<Rrai-kesh> done
<MeowthBot> Deathstalker: The snake parts the volcano; averts the efforts of the orchid!
<Deathstalker> done
<Noir> "Finally...you two are now beginning to fight? I was getting bored until last round..."
* Rrai-kesh smiles apologetically at Noir.
<Noir> "hmm...."
* Rrai-kesh also snarls at Deathstalker...
<Noir> "A snake may part a volcano...but is it going to survive the impending lava flow?"
<Noir> "Northstar's can silence coasts easily...*CRASH!*"
* Noir throws another dagger which gets embedded in a stalk of rice just next to Rrai's tiger mount...
*** Noir changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Rrai-kesh 5 v Deathstalker 3 - 6 flag speed standard'
<Rrai-kesh> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Rrai-kesh: The fang prances below the caves so it drops across the arrow; defends against the blood of the moon!
<MeowthBot> Deathstalker: The turtle destroys the gate; dodges the touch of the mist!
<Rrai-kesh> done...so much for my fangs..
<Deathstalker> done
* Noir gives Rrai-kesh a number for a denture manufacturer...
<Noir> "Since your's have gone off prancing while Deathstalker called Gamera in...."
* Rrai-kesh smiles a broken smile in thanks...
* Noir throws another dagger which gets embedded in a stalk of rice just next to Deathstalker's arm...
*** Noir changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel || Rrai-kesh 5 v Deathstalker 4 - 6 flag speed standard'
<Mirashi_Iso> Heh... you could view that move as a vampire defending itself against werewolves. That would make it a good one
* Deathstalker getting warmed up now
<Rrai-kesh> !mb ybmove
<MeowthBot> Rrai-kesh: The toad moves near the well; quells the assailment of the earth! *yen*
<Rrai-kesh> done
<MeowthBot> Deathstalker: The tiger eliminates the savanna; negates the onslaught of the stars!
<Rrai-kesh> POING!!!
<Deathstalker> What an unpleasant ending.
<Mirashi_Iso> Beat by a toad
* Rrai-kesh stands and laughs at the pitiful attack...
* Noir laughs at Deathstalker attempting to use a tiger move against the were-tiger
<Noir> "Point, yen, and match to the kitty!"
<Rrai-kesh> "Here, want some warts?"
*** Noir changes topic to 'YB Fight Channel'
* Mirashi_Iso licks the toad
* Mirashi_Iso 's pupils dialate
* Rrai-kesh bows to judge and defeated opponent.
<Noir> "Deathstalker you fall to a hideous Thug down on luck!"
<Noir> "The cat is up to Green belt 4 and is about ready for his brown belt"
<Deathstalker> munchem crunchem grumble grumble
<Rrai-kesh> And I'll have to stop there for now unfortunately.
<Noir> "The cat also gained 2 yen from less then spetacular moves...but he got them anyway"
<Rrai-kesh> Maybe a rematch another day...
* Deathstalker munchem crunchem kitty later

Remove ads