DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Since it's bern publicly stated my friend Ernie Gygax is not a worthy cause I want no traceable link to this sewer.

Delete my account immediately.
While I agree that some truly atrocious things have been said with regards to Ernie's medical situation and fundraiser, I would urge you not to abandon this community over them. The people saying those things don't speak for this community, and I think we'd be poorer off without you here.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Since it's bern publicly stated my friend Ernie Gygax is not a worthy cause I want no traceable link to this sewer.

Delete my account immediately.
Like I mentioned in that thread, your close friend is a stranger to everyone else. To call this place a sewer because people have higher priorities than a person they don’t know seems…an overreaction. And that’s not even considering how he’s made disparaging comments about people who many of this forum’s posters belong to in the same group. And you expect them to donate over other causes?

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
Sorry, man, but your friend got in bed with sleazy people, helped shaft Jayson Elliot, stirred the pot of transphobia, and dug in even when other friends tried to help him extricate himself from the hole he put himself in, so it’s no wonder there are people who are salty about him.
While I don’t with him any particular ill will, if people are salty, he really is in the “find out“ portion of effing around. And he has himself to blame for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads