Demon Incursion (Special Quest)

Skarn Rapajya

First Post
I recently finished an encounter table tailored for an APL 1 Demon Incursion special quest. I'll be playtesting it once I finish setting up the Opponents file for it.

Stefan, are you still taking entries for the DB Expansion sweepstakes that you'd mentioned on the old forums? If so, I'll be sending that in as soon as I've run through a DB game with it, and I'll follow-up with a photo of my new gaming table set-up once I can find my digital camera again (I don't use it very much).

Skarn Rapajya

First Post
Alternate Encounter Table

I took a raw 1st-Level party through with these tables, and although it was difficult, they did all survive.

The opponents file includes notes at the top detailing alternate notations which reflect some of the house rules that I play with such as [Force] based armor bonuses being included in touch AC and shields not being applicable to flat-footed AC. I've also included detailed notes on the effects of rage, reflecting the changes in the stats of the Fiendish Wolverine.

Let me know what you think.

(BTW, any word yet on when you'll be unleashing the expansions?)

Attachments

• Demon Incursion, APL 1.rar
    14.6 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Flyspeck23

First Post
Thanks! I'll check it out tomorrow!

(And soon. The first expansion will be here soon. More on that... soon ;)
Ah well, while I'm here: I'll be looking for playtesters in a few days. People who participated in the DB playtest will know the drill.)

Flyspeck23

First Post
FYI: The Demon Incursion Encounters are up!
And I like it! Being a fan of themed encounters (web-enhancement, anyone? ;) ). I wish I could've done tables for all quest, but there would've been two problems: DB would be a 200+ pages tome, and it wouldn't be available yet... :p

Skarn Rapajya said:
Cool! I'd love to playtest as a solo player!
I'll keep that in mind.

Remove ads